Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

an old man asked me...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by unclematty, May 21, 2004.

1. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

today if I wanted to join his "Jeep 4x4 club", I think I P!ssed him Off when I asked, "Why, do you need someone around to pull your crap out when it gets stuck???" He just shook his head and walked away. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

2. RustBuket

RustBuket 1/2 ton status

Funny but kinda jerkish. You shoulda just said yes and let your vehicle do the talkin as you pulled them out.

3. mofugly13

mofugly13 1 ton bucket of rust Premium Member

Yeah, I might throw a reply like that at someone I know, but he was inviting you into his clu, and you gave him an attitude not unlike the "jeep thing" attitude that so many on here bitch about.

4. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

Yeah I know, I'll see him tomorrow and go make nice, I was just being my normal smart a$$ self, I'm sure he'll reconsider, they are just getting started up, and need all the help and people they can get, besides he is a nice guy. /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif on me 4 being a jack a$$, as my wife would say.

5. RustBuket

RustBuket 1/2 ton status

Just go show em up. That always stops the back talkin. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif