Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

An open letter to my wife...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MOABDADC22, Sep 2, 2004.

1. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

To my lovely wife,

I know that we have had our bad times. We have also had our good times. I want you to know how that I love you more today than ever before. You have stood beside me through all the tough times in our lives.

I still get butterfies in my stomach when I see you. I can't wait for my work day to end so that I can come home and see your beatiful smile. You are my one and only true love and I support you in everything you do. You are a true gift from God.

I love you and I am so happy that we are still together and so very much in love. Thanks for believing in us. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

P.S. Sorry if this embarrasses you. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Love Always,
    Bob /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

your female counterpart reads CK5 as well huh?? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif good stuff man /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

this shouldn't emberass you or her. good that you love her still that way. we still need that in this day and time, not many couple stay tell each other that they love each other everday or out in public.

I know I still love my wife like that, we've been married for 10 yrs. now, but have been together for a total of 15. I met her in high school and we've had the most fun together.

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

That rocks............

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

cool, that made me all warm and fuzzy toward my wife.(where are the smoochie graemlens) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

6. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Alright,,what did you do.. I get like that when ever I screw up.. You now spend the morgage on a part for my junk.. Stay out to late.. What did you do.. I found out flowers help also... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

i hope that one day i find a woman, and feel the same way as you do towards your wife. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Somebody is in the doghouse.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Someone is whipped, HARD!!!!!!

10. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Awesome /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

11. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

You even have a GIRLfriend Tim?

12. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I don't know much about love for another person (besides family) so I don't really know what to say... I think that is very good of you to write that for her, I see not alot of "couples" saying they love each other anymore, so what if you have been married for 2 years, or 30, it doesn't hurt to express how much you still love the person.
    I bet your wife will be very happy when she reads that /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahahaha....isn't that calling the kettle black, Timmay?

14. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

I've been having an affair with my wife for seven years now !! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

15. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Very kewl!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    just cause he says he loves her? if thats what you call being whipped I hope ladybog reads this /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

17. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Cool!

Whenever I tell my wife how much I love an appreciate her she just looks at me with those beautiful eyes and whispers:

"I love you too sweety, but I told you I'm tired and I really need to get some sleep. Maybe tomorrow."

/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Is it tomorrow yet????

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

18. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Cool!

Whenever I tell my wife how much I love an appreciate her she just looks at me with those beautiful eyes and whispers:

"I love you too sweety, but I told you I'm tired and I really need to get some sleep. Maybe tomorrow."

/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Is it tomorrow yet????

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

19. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

20. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

Itz da luv thang...

and its bit you bad
    /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif