Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

And because we have never seen pics of his rig...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by CK5, Jan 1, 2004.

1. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

GM of the month /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

omg he takes pictures???

3. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Congrats Supersize75 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

congrats shawn! i think ur truck deserves it... that things been through so many changes!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    that things been through so many changes!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ] in such a short time

6. JK5

JK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

LOL... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

congrats /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I wonder if I post enough pics of mine if it'll ever become the GM of the month. Hmm.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Congrats.

9. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

How do the nominations work anyway? Not that I'll ever get it /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

10. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

i was wondering the same thing.. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif...but im guessing to make it...you have to have a some what "hard coreness" to your truck..and be at least a 3/4 ton lol /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i have a feeling my 1/2 ton with 3.08, 2" lift and 33's wouldnt quite fill the bill /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    i was wondering the same thing.. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif...but im guessing to make it...you have to have a some what "hard coreness" to your truck..and be at least a 3/4 ton lol /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i have a feeling my 1/2 ton with 3.08, 2" lift and 33's wouldnt quite fill the bill /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well in that case I'm on my way hopefully. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. JK5

[ QUOTE ]
    I wonder if I post enough pics of mine if it'll ever become the GM of the month. Hmm....

[/ QUOTE ]

I think You'll have to find a way to keep that thing runnin'...FIRST!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I wonder if I post enough pics of mine if it'll ever become the GM of the month. Hmm....

[/ QUOTE ]

I think You'll have to find a way to keep that thing runnin'...FIRST!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

I think I've got that handled. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. JK5

LOL....Sweet!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Wich bank are You robbing...and can I help??? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

15. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Congrats Shawn /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

What does your rig look like again? I forget /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    LOL....Sweet!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Wich bank are You robbing...and can I help??? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been saving money for about three months now for my next stage of buildup, which will be complete before it leaves the yard again except for the TBI swap which I'm going to do shortly afterwards here at my dad's house in the driveway.

Before my truck leaves the yard again, it's going to have the D60 with crossover and hydro assist, a serpentine belt conversion, a FF rear with a detroit and 4.10s and discs, and a hydro clutch 4 speed.

At that time, I'm going to drive the rig to yuppieville, where I intend to install my TBI via an adapter, wire it up and put in an electric fuel pump.

When I'm done with that of course, I'm going to thrash it as hard as I can because a body swap is in order, my sheetmetal is getting really rough.

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

Congrats shawn, until I saw you on the main page I never new you were a member or had pics of your truck roaming around (note: heavy sarcsim)

18. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

Nice job shawn! So what's next for that thing? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

19. 69K5

69K5 1/2 ton status

you do realize we will never be able to live with him now.

20. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

Who's supersize75 and what does his rig look like? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif