Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

And for my 2000th post...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Nov 22, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

In honor of my 2000th post, I'm going to... do nothing at all... but look at me everyone, I have 2000 posts!!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

rookie /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

crappy2k, you still serving soft serve at the old man buffet or what? ever buy that subaru from the hot chick? come on slacker, pad some more posts dammit!!

4. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

oh,

pad /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif I left country buffet to go back to the hotel, and I'm lookin at getting a part time job too... And I haven't looked at the Subaru yet, I'm supposed to call Kellie tomorrow and set up a time and place to meet... and.... well that's it... I just haven't been online as much lately, I'm working on a handbook for CAP and studying for the SAT and writing papers for a scholarship application and working and studying for a CAP test so I can be promoted soon and some other stuff... Just a few weeks ago I was bored out of my mind because all I did was work, sleep, and surf the net... Now I have a whole lotta stuff going on and it kicks ass /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    rookie /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Heck, he ain't even a rookie padder. He's preschool powder puff league............. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I don't even look at my post count why do some people look so hard?? I've been here for like 3 years I think I have 1000? maybe don't know? Somebody explain this to me?

8. PeteH

PeteH 1/2 ton status

capman2k, is wyoming any cool? is wyotech a pretty good school? hows laramie area? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

If you like drinking and [darn] in your free time, Wyoming's the place to be... Otherwise you're only about an hour and a half from Ft. Collins /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Really, there's not too much for young people in Wyoming, it's an old people/cowboy state... There is some wheeling nearby if you can handle not very hard stuff... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

10. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Just getting in on the pad fest here... Congrats on 2000 worthless posts! JK.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[​IMG]

11. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

[ QUOTE ]
    In honor of my 2000th post, I'm going to... do nothing at all... but look at me everyone, I have 2000 posts!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
    So many posts,
    So little useful info. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

how long have I been on this site? happy 2000... your name made sense for a post... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

13. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

being top poster of entire forum was oen of reasons why i am banned from said forum

i dotn know why its such a big thing either,

now i know what pad means finally, i been wondering for months and months what it meant on here

happy however many posts and happy pad to me an everyone else part of this thread