Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

And I thought NW people were the coolest around.....

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by clubba68, Nov 2, 2003.

1. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

Original quote posted by TXsizeK5 in the Parts For Sale Forum.
    http://coloradok5.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=partsforsale&Number=889338&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=2&vc=1

[ QUOTE ]

look I got on after being away for a day or two and I had like 15 PMs... clubba was the VERY first PM, so therefore he has dibs and has already said hes sending in a money order. i really couldnt care less if you dont wanna buy from me b.c. i didn't mention that in the original post

BTW [uglychevy]ZZ4, this is what you PM'd me... "warning, he has dibs on my [darn] for 6 weeks, he will stall by not answering pm's and he will ask questions for weeks, he dont even know i sold my [darn] 3 weeks ago , but he still has dibs i want the echobit if its available. "

and well, the echobit is, as of now, NOT available.

[/ QUOTE ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Reply:

You're a #1 a-hole you know that ZZ4? After BS'ing me about offering me a price and then when I told you I would take it for that price you said, "I never told you that price. Where did you come up with that? I think your memory is failing you." (or something to that effect, only more derogatory). Then when I sent you the PM in which you quoted me that price you replied, "Did I say that? I must have been drunk or asleep or tired or something."

Yet you brought me on like you still had it when in fact you had sold it 3 weeks prior. Yeah, a real class act.
    And to add to that, you go around sending other sellers PM's that are 1st off falsehoods, and 2nd off slanderous. That is just a poor showing, and hitting below the belt. There are plenty of members on this website who have delt with me in the past without the slightest complaint, and they will all tell you that I am a very reasonable person, and true to my word. I would appreciate it if you would just let whatever problem with me that is eating at you so badly go and just let me do my thing as I will let you do yours. We don't need members acting the way that you have, and I have grown to expect more adult behavior from the members of this site (and rightfully so) in my time here, and with the amount of time that you have been a member I would expect more maturity out of you.
    Yours Truly,
    Andrew /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

I guess I was wrong. This is my first ever problem with another member. I hope that it is an isolated "member problem" and won't ever happen with anyone else. I'm sure that it won't, as all of my dealings up until this fellow have been quite pleasant. For those who i have dealt with, thanks for being good guys.
    -Andrew /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    --------------------
    http://community.webshots.com/user/clubba68
    70 K5: 383 stroker, 4" susp, 33"
    "Give the laziest man the hardest job and he'll show you the easiest way to do it."

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

rob's special /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

hmmmmmmmm.. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif...go figure

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

parts come and go... no need to get all hostile about em.

j

5. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

I could care less about the part that he had. I do care that he is going around giving me a bad name.

6. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

well, i never heard anything about it so ur "good name" is still intact with some people on the site. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

7. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    rob's special

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif An ignore feature is coming...who is he gonna piss and moan about then when nobody is actually reading his posts anymore? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

Rene

8. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    rob's special

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif An ignore feature is coming...who is he gonna piss and moan about then when nobody is actually reading his posts anymore? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

Rene

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif..geeeeee
    /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

An ignore feature would be nice.