Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

and i tought i had problems with my rectum....this is funny as all hell

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Chaz88K5, Dec 25, 2002.

1. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

this is great... colonblow.com i laughed till i cried when i started reading the testimonials....i think i just might have to order one just to see the funky lookin tird come out of me /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Site didn't open for me. BTW, just what the heck are you surfing?

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

well its workin fine for me

5. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    "I have tried colonblow twice. A few years back, I read about it in Maxim magazine. I got it, and tried it immediately. I followed the instructions to the aggressive approach perfectly. I was a bit disappointed however, after only some low mass, strange, slimy turds...I was hoping for the mother load...pun intended!!

I did not give up hope, knowing that your product would not be on the market for very long if it didn't work, so, with a buddy, I decided to order more. I ordered the 3 pack (no long sleeve T shirt was included in the deal then, if you would like to send me one now, that would be cool). I began my 2nd colonblow experience Friday afternoon after work, but did not take the same aggressive approach. After the first serving, I was starving, so I ate a few buffalo wings, and drank about 6 beers. The next morning, I had colonblow for breakfast, and colonblow for lunch. Then, the strangest thing happened. About 1:00 in the afternoon, I went to the bathroom to take a leak, but had a new magazine, so I sat down, and had a read..usually when I sit, I crap anyway..i can't explain it. Well, it happened again. A loaf that I would classify as big to huge, but wiped completely clean. I got up, and inspected it, finding that my loaf was not only huge, but dense, with many colors, and shapes throughout. It was like a huge crap, that was made up of many other small craps strung together....NICE huh? I was pretty excited to say the least. That all changed when I flushed, and the toilet in my mothers house clogged up instantly...I tried to plunge...no luck, I tried flushing again... BIG MISTAKE. Up came A MONSTER..All over the bathroom..I tried to plunge the toilet to get it to stop, but there was nothing I could do. Crap was everywhere.. It was the most disgusting thing I had ever seen, but I couldn't help from laughing as I struggled to control it. I had to drive to the hardware store, buy an industrial sized plumbing snake, and snake the crap out of the toilet. About two hours later, I had finally cleaned up...including mopping and scrubbing everything in the entire bathroom, I called EVERYBODY to tell them what had just happened to me. Colonblow indeed!!!

That was about 6 months ago, and I'm thinking of taking another dose soon... possibly this weekend. Maybe even at work, where I might not get much work done, but I can use the industrial strength toilets.

Just thought I'd share that story with you."

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Holy CRAP!! Is that stuff for reals!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

yup the crap is real....more ways than one

9. Skroo

Skroo 1/2 ton status

I thought that was just an old Saturday Night Live skit. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

and i tought i had problems with my rectum

[/ QUOTE ]

Why'd you think you had problems with your rectum???

11. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

well i think something died in my rectum...everytime i fart it smells like a dead rottin animal that has been layin in the sun for a week on the side of the road..then mannaged to crawl back up and die again...i have a rotten rectum /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

theres another product called "Clear" that does the same thing but over a longer period of time. It cleaned out my old roomate but it takes a few weeks instead of all at once. Still a Fawkin funny site though! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. thatK30guy

I've been having problems with my rectum the past two days. All the different food I've been eating has caused my internals to do some wierd spirals and have also been making me feel constipated. But watch out, when the $hit comes out, it flies!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

I've been having problems with my rectum the past two days.

[/ QUOTE ]
    So you found John Holmes huh? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

rectum.....i damn neer killed em

16. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. thatK30guy

So you found John Holmes huh?

[/ QUOTE ]
    He's dead, you ****chop! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

18. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

He's dead, you ****chop!

[/ QUOTE ] Yeah he died in Chaz's ass......

19. thatK30guy

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Not until Bubba gave him AIDS first!!!

20. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Did you guys see the pics???? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif