Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

And If You Think Corey's Dog is Weird

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I just had to send the wife off onto a lovely roadtrip to Denver to pick her boss up. Seems like him and his buddies rode their Harleys up there for the Broncos game tonight. He went outside to hop on the bike this morning and 3 of the 4 were gone so my wife is on her way to pick up a company vehicle and go up there to pick them up. I can't go because of work obligations......................

But that is not what this all about. For those that don't know, I have a Basset Hound. And if some of you are not aware, they have a thing for chowing dog poop. Not a big deal, but weird none the less.

Anyway, I have a daschund and with the rain, he refuses to go outside. Well he decide to drop a load on the floor when we were not watching. The hound dog was there sniffing the possible meal as we were walking out to the Toyota so my wife could leave. We of course yelled at him and he quit surveying the delicatable pile of doggy waste. I was outside for maybe a minute since it is raining heavily.

Now this pile wasn't the normal two-three turd thing. This was a thing of honor for this little dog. It's like when your two year old drops a foot long into the toilet and the proud parents have to announce it to the world.

I came back in and I'm telling ya now :jerryclower: if I'm lying I'm dying :jerryclower: and that pile was GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek1: :eek1: :eek1:

Never again will I be able to look at my hound without thinking about this. I'm mortified. I'm scared.

Does anyone have the phone number for a doggy head shrink????????????

2. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Ive got one that keeps the litter box clean, he also eats the birdfood around the cage :screwy:

The funny thing is we can tell when its him that dumps in the house cause of the bird seed :haha:

3. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Makes you wonder why people let there dogs "kiss" them, don't it?

4. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

I used to have a chessie / irish setter mix that would toss its poop into the air and catch it.. wouldn't eat it tho'.. :eek1:

5. CustomChevy

CustomChevy 1/2 ton status

dispite the affinity for chowin down on turd

Dogs have the cleanest mouths of any species.

6. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Clean or not, turd kiss are not my cup o' tea:D

7. scotto0609

scotto0609 1/2 ton status Premium Member

My beagle has a fondness for cat turds also but we dont own a cat and yet he still finds it in the yard and eats it. What a nasty breath he has after!

8. K5er4Life

K5er4Life 1/2 ton status

Ok, whats wrong with your family where you need to know this, how many people you have dumpin on the capret? :haha:

9. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

Just think twice about those big ol' doggie kisses he gives you.:D