Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

And in local news!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Jan 7, 2003.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

My wife is reading the morning news both concerning small towns that border Vancouver, and the first story is about a woman who called police and said that there were 30 canibals from Yacolt trying to get in her back door, police said there were no canibals to be found.The second story has three different sightings in Battleground of a small kangaroo hopping down the road...I'm Thinking the paper is getting hard up for stories... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

2. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Those damn Canadian kangaroos....

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Vancouver Washington, not BC, like they've never been confused before... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

He musta come down from Canada. Maybe he was confused, too. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Crank, does the body good /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I figure the first to be an elderly woman, or high on dope, but the second story maybe a oppossum on crank, thats why it was hopping down the road.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

That's not as bad as the story in the Stephenville paper about the plastic cow's ear (the cow is at the town square) getting broken off. I kid you not! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

9. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

must be something in the tap water up there.

them folks from up in yer parts just ain't right.

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I drove my son to school yesterday and there were cops all over the place by my house, turns out a guy i went to school with was being busted on probation violation.This guy is EVIL I guess he's going back to the joint,did I mention I'm movin to the country and I'm gonna eat a lot of peaches.It's no longer the lovable little town of Vancouver but little Los angles, by the time the drive by's kick in I'll be outta here..... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

11. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    them folks from up in yer parts just ain't right.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a Vancouver, WASHINGTON thing............first, they're pissed off cause everyone confuses them with Vancouver, BC, Canada...............and there's the inferiority complex from being across the river from Portland! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Well Dollars corner dosent have a complex, so thats where I'm moving, nothing but hill billys, I'll fit right in..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. 87Blazerlady

87Blazerlady 1/2 ton status

Well Dollars corner, what state is that in, Chevyfumes?

14. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

It's just a little hick town north of where I'm at now.We just got some property.... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif