Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

And it starts

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by SF87K5, Sep 30, 2004.

1. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

Well yesterday we say this nice K30 crew cab 4x4 SWR. Well she said with the new baby on the way and with camerion and the dog we need a bigger trail rig/DD. So she wants me to find a 4x4 Suburban, and she will let me get a 3/4 ton also. So I been looking at all the Suburban here on CK5 and there are alot of nice one. Also looking at Suburban that are 85-91. Oh man I think she has me trained /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif am I going to the other side. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

2. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

You can't have mine. I bought it almost 2 months ago a still haven't seen it..only pics /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    I'll be waiting another 2 months before I get to drive it home /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

Well she would like me to get the Suburban and then sell the K5 and use the burb as are trail rig. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Where did you find yours and can you tell me how much?

4. big pappa b

5. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

wow nice burb, I will have to wait till I re-enlist next month. I have a bankruptce so I dont think I can get a load for a vehicle older then 5 years.

6. big pappa b

Do you have insurance with USAA? That's who gave me the loan and I also have a bankruptcy. It was 6 years ago though

7. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

Yes I do and they told me nothing older than 5 years. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Unless there is some one by me that wants to swap a 3/4 ton TBI'ed 350 K5 for a 85-91 3/4 ton burb. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Ok so I am dreaming, so shoot me. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. big pappa b

You might call them again. I was told the same thing. I forget what the deal was why they could. They financed the whole thing.

9. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

Man this sucks I just called USAA and they said no they wont give me a loan. All because I have not established credit cence my bankruptcy. How the hell can I establish credit if not one will give me a credit card or a loan. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

10. big pappa b

You have a credit union account or something? Go get a small personal loan, 500-1000. They may want collateral. Give them a car title. DON"T SPEND THE MONEY!! Put it in a savings account or somewhere safe and make payments. Whatever it takes to get your credit going again

11. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

Yeah I am going to the credit union tomorrow and see if I cant get a $500-$1000 personal loan. I will use my car as collateral if they ask. I will put the money in a savings account and pay it off. Then I will take another one and do the same thing as the first one. That way not only can I build credit I will have money for the K5 or to get a burb. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Thanks for the help Big Pappa B. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. big pappa b

Good luck man. I'm gonna go have some breakfast and go put down my bets on the football games Sunday /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif