Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

and it was glorious...!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by blazeonchevy, Sep 11, 2006.

1. blazeonchevy

blazeonchevy 1/2 ton status

:D :D :D :D ITS RAINING IN TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D
    went mudding today for teh first time in about a year!!!! and im not sure what happend but my 203 never would shift into the lock positions but then when i was messing with it while i was down there after going through a few things, i found that it would shift into all postions! im sooo happy to have mud back in my life. :bow: as i type this im still smiling like a child.
    i will sleep good tonight...:D

2. chalet2506

chalet2506 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Know how you feel. It rained up here last weekend and got to do the first muddin I've done in well over a year. Went up to Archer County and tore up some ranch roads.

3. Clod_King

Clod_King 1/2 ton status

what did you do to your 203????

Mine won't go into Low Loc at all. I've sparyed it with oil until it was dripping all over the driveway. I even got my foot on it, and tried to force it into gear. IT WON'T BUDGE!!!!!!!

4. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

Is that what that stuff is? It's the second time in a week or so that it has happened. I was afraid to go outside. It was falling down everywhere.. getting all over everything. I tried to peek out a window, and it saw me and made this crazy wet streak down the pane of glass... yikes. I locked the doors and started to pray. :yikes:

Seriously though, it has been long overdue. I'm tired of dark brown grass.. :rotfl:

5. b454rat

b454rat 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Man, I'm gonna miss playing in the mud and wheeling in general. Where are the pics????

6. blazeonchevy

dont have any pics.. wasnt THAT much mud to speak of... but it was enough to get the ground wet and slide around everywhere. my house needs about 3" for anything to be deep. then the tank gets water in it and so does the creek :wink1: ..... im still working on how to do donuts with a 203 :crazy: ... first you need ALOT of space:haha: found that out the hard way by almost hitting an old hog pin:doah: ... but as soon as there is a gooooood rain.. ill get pics. the only one i have is from last year. and its kinda crappy because i got it out of a video i was making. and the truck had different tires, grillguard, and was camo.. but you cant really tell from the pic!hahah.

7. chevy wrangler

chevy wrangler 1/2 ton status

it got flooded in el paso AGAIN!!!!! dude people down here cant drive in the rain!!! i love the mud, and when i was putting my lift on and every time i hit something with a hamer dryed mud would cover me!!!it was fun to do doughnuts with my 205!!i like doin it in mud!!!LOL

8. blazeonchevy

hey just rub it in why dont you??? ass...:crazy: .. lol

9. blazeonchevy

...im tired of a dark brown rear window. and floor in my truck... i hate having a rock/ dirt road.... but i bet the people that live along our road across the fence hate it more.:haha: (a trailor park runs parallel to our property like this ..=======..)DANG! im good. :doah:

10. obijuan

obijuan 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

hello texans! Blazeonchevy where do you go mudding??? i had to fight the urge today and stay at school in san marcos... i need to engage the four wheels somewhere!

11. txfiremank5

Oh I hear that, I don't live in town either.. so my vehicles stay a nice shade of caliche. What area do you live in blaze? I'm out off 471 outside of 1604 (out the NW side).

12. txfiremank5

obijuan, my dad had a small cabinet shop in Cibolo for many years. :thumb: He lived just off main st. on Santa Clara. He passed away last year, so it's not there anymore.

13. blazeonchevy

im on the south east side? i suppose. by where 410 x's HWY 87. on sulphur springs road. i just go mudding at my house. we have 25acres. but alot of it is trees... so only part of it i can use. im thinking about clearing some trees and making a spot for some muddrags! or just general skrewing around in the mud :D

14. hunterguy86

hunterguy86 1/2 ton status

Hey obijaun, I'm also in San Marcos. I know what you mean, it took everything I had to stay in my accounting class.

15. blazeonchevy

i think i may have figured it out today.. i came home from school today and played in the small puddle that was left. i figure all i need to do donuts is more room and slick ground.. put it in 4hi or 4 lo but not in the lock positions. then turn the wheel and hold the brake very softly so that the front wont really spin but it will guide you in the right direction... my friend that had came over yesterday had his z71... he just put it in 2wd and did like 5 donuts.. i was pissed.. but i think i can do it with some more room now!:D too bad the ground is mostly dried up already:mad:

16. obijuan

obijuan 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

i live in cibolo too and up until about a year ago it was all free reign on anymud hole you want. the pits in Universal city and the "circle of tyrants"(empty lot where metalheads hung out behind my house) were common place but now its ALL ruled by schertz cops and private property bull-oney. ive gotten in trouble with johnny law a few times so thats why im needing places to have some fun at. i really need my own land baaaaad.

17. chevy wrangler

chevy wrangler 1/2 ton status

i can do doughnuts on any thing!!!!! i like doin them in my friends honda "del slo" LOL!!!damn its rainin like crazy again!!!and i didnt think it rains in the desert!!LOL