Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

And now

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Aug 5, 2006.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I will attempt to take a shower without getting my cast wet... Or losing my balance and hurting the hell out of my ankle...

I better take my bottle of Vicodin with me... I have said repeatedly that if I fall on that ankle or if I get in a car wreck riding with someone, I'm taking the entire bottle, I don't friggin care... It'll hurt way too bad to worry about no more than 2 in 4 hours... Screw that...

My mom really wants to help me take a shower, and I said heck no... I'll let an old nurse help me dress, but mom doesn't hang out with nekkid Carl...

2. ryan22re

ryan22re 1/2 ton status

Trash bag, two or three rubber bands. You'll be fine.

3. Loose Nut

Loose Nut Banned

so much potential for a joke :P But ill let it pass since i dont know you :P

4. midnitewarya

midnitewarya Sounds like a problem for future me. Premium Member

Funny, she hangs with nekkid Al all the time.

:D

5. midnitewarya

Loose Nut beat me by like 3 seconds.

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I can take it...

Plus I'm all drugged up anyway, probably addicted to pain killers by now, so I'll just laugh anyway :D :D

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I have a garbage bag with the tie thinger dingers... I'm a bit scared because I just went and test-sat the chair set up my mom came up with... the only reasonable way for me to do this is with my foot sticking out of the tub... The floor will be soaked, and I'm not claiming responsibility because I told my mom I'd just sit myself on the floor of the tub and it'd be good, but now there's a chair in there and I can't get the damn thing out on crutches, so now the floor will be wet...

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I can't win... My mom takes too much care of me... But my dad doesn't take good enough care when my mom's not around... He had his phone turned off and my mom was at work and I needed some water and a sandwich so I could take some pills... So I was left trying to yell through a closed door to the other side of the house where my dad was playing with wood cutting machines in the dining room... Bah... I'm not scared to say it, I was crying like a little girl because it hurt so much by the time he heard me and rudely got me a glass of water and some food... I bet Osama Bin Laden would get better treatment than that if he were in prison... Bah...

9. midnitewarya

Some shrink wrap and a heat gun should work. Seal it up nice and tight.

Sure, it'll probably hurt like hell, but the floor will be dry.

:D

10. ryan22re

ryan22re 1/2 ton status

Eh, I had two broken arms in my life, trashbag and rubber bands will work just fine. No worries about water intrusion.

11. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I bought this sweet bike this afternoon... $150 for a $500 bike that the guy bought on sale for $350... I'm quite excited...

I won't be able to ride it for a while though... Probably another month or more :( :( :( :(

It's got 24 speeds, full suspension, and all that cool stuff that bikes need...

12. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Stay drunk...............

13. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

But seriously, folks... I'm gonna go get my clean on... I'll report back in a few minutes or whenever I'm done... Damn it's hard to get pants on with a cast... I don't know why my toes have to be sticking out, I always catch one and it hurts like a mother...

I'm totally emo about this whole situation...

14. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Make the most of that situation as soon as you can

15. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

I had my ankle in a cast once. The worst thing that happened was when i was trying to negotiate the flight of stairs. I was on crutches and making my way down one stair at a time. The carpet was thick and on one stair I caught both of the rubber crutch tips in the carpet and fell forward. I kept trying to dislodge the tips but they were stuck good and so I fell in slow motion forward down the stairs. I couldn't get my arms out much in front of me because the crutch armpit pads were jammed up tight in my armpits so I just held out my hands like little flippers to try and break the fall. I didn't have to worry about my hands because my face planted in the second landing sheetrock wall slowing me down...........:mad: The next time I just threw the crutches down the stairs and then used the railing to support my hop down....