Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

And Out Comes The Booze!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by landsmasher, Nov 27, 2003.

1. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Hell it's 2:30 already! I better get ta drinkin.... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gifstarted at noon, I lov e my family...., I think....I also love fermadihide, klaquer vapors and drywall dusyt.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

Dude forget the beer go SOJU, Korean rice wine (who cares if I don't know how to spell it) It goes good with turkey, or anything for that matter. ( dam ten minutes to type that without mispellings, I might just be hammered) /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

4. GM Man

GM Man 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Dude forget the beer go SOJU, Korean rice wine (who cares if I don't know how to spell it) It goes good with turkey, or anything for that matter. ( dam ten minutes to type that without mispellings, I might just be hammered) /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I lived in Korea for a year and SOJU is what made me stop drinking. Its wicked powerful stuff, and I always a good time. The Koreans flavored it over there, they had Blueberry, orange, and tons of other different flavors to make it taste even better. Have fun!

5. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

OK, too much soju.

I woke up today and feel like a truck ran over my head! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

I think it was worth it. . . I just don't remember. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

6. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Taking two asprins now... Geeeesh... Holidays are brutal... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

7. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

Forget the asprin I'm taking some vicodin!

8. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

been drinking alot this week, my brother turned 21 on the 25th, we were out at midnight morning of the 25th drinking jello shots and jackand bud light drafts adn damn i rarely drink we all got toasted bad, doing it again maybe tonight and saturday night for sure, my bro drank the other night got even more wasted, i didnt go with them that time, im too broke /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

party on!

9. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Yah i play "hide the booze from my parents"

... I hide it in my stomach so they won't find it. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif