Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

and so it begins

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by blazinzuk, Feb 13, 2006.

1. blazinzuk

blazinzuk Buzzbox voodoo Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Hey guys heres a pic of a project I am working on with a freind, its an 87 long bed. Plans are one tons box the frame shorten the frame (kill the rear overhang and take 10" out of the middle of it) 63" leafs in the back moved inboard 52s up front moved just a wee bit out ( basically because we have a Dodge front end) shortened bed by about 30" or so 40" swampers flat belly pan (w/208 for now) should be alot of fun suggestions and critiques are welcome :D

pats truck.jpg

2. tacomuncher

tacomuncher 1/2 ton status

U should cut shorten the bed and drop it to the ground:o
    air bags and a shot of nitro. some shag with some cheech dingle balls.:haha:

3. crazyhole812

crazyhole812 1/2 ton status

cool i have an 87 3/4 ton i'm doing the same to. 52's in front are done just gotta finish my shock hoops. i have already done the bob. it turned out well. i took 9 3/4" out i think. i am planning to shorten in the middle as well. 120-122" wheelbase eventually. planning on running 42" iroks if you want a picture let me know. crazyhole812@yahoo.com good luck, by the way my name is pat as well