Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

AND THE WINNERS ARE!!!...from RIBBON GOES TO BEST PIC OF MUDDY BLAZER

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 87Blazerlady, Oct 14, 2002.

1. 87Blazerlady

87Blazerlady 1/2 ton status

Here goes. Winners of the RIBBON GOES TO THE BEST PIC OF MUDDY BLAZER contest.

<ul type="square"> 5th PLACE (2 votes) [*]KRAZIE87K5 [/list] <ul type="square"> 4th PLACE (3 votes each) [*]Rebel88 [*]White Knight [/list] <ul type="square"> 3rd PLACE (4 votes) [*]Sandman [/list] <ul type="square"> 2nd PLACE (5 votes) [*]that30kguy [/list]

-----------------------Drum Roll Please-----------------------

AND THE WINNER IS:

<ul type="square"> 1st PLACE (9 votes each) [*]Jeff427 [*]Blue85 [/list]

********************CONGRATULATIONS*************************

Since I didn't know how to put a picture of a Ribbon next to the winners names, I will fix a special email for them and they will receive it shortly.
    Anyone that would like to have a copy sent to them may PM me their email address and I would be more than happy to share. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Well, everyone, it was great fun. You are all winners.
    THANKS FOR THE RIDE
    I'll never forget you and love you all. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

~~Judy~~

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

So, 2nd place makes me 1st place loser! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Allllright!!! /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

3. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! To you all!!!!! It was fun though looking at all the cool pics.

4. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Its not as bad as my view! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif