Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

and then this guy cut me off after groceryshoping...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Feb 24, 2006.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

and i looked in the mirror and no one was behind me.so as all my food busts open on the floor of my truck.he actually pulled back out in front of me!?! so i pushed his ass over the curb.i found out the next day he was arrested for a DUI. it's good to know the cops.:laugh: they tell me everything.although the SGT. wanted me to call the guy for insurance reasons.YEA RIGHT:haha: the one that made me the maddest was 16 years ago. i picked my mom up from work and we were heading down FORD road,we always got off at hines drive for the scenic route.PAULY knows about hines park.:D anyway we were heading for the exit and it was a little crowded so i slowed way down to get in. a guy was coming off evergreen to get ON ford road with 100 other peeps. when i drifted in he hammered on the brakes like i got to close.and then swerved aroud like he was mad.then he hit the brakes again and flipped me off.???soooo instead of getting off at hines we shot back onto ford.when i caught them his o'l lady was screaming "we have a baby in the car". i said "no one cared that my mom was in my car".as we are doing 60 in a 45 zone.i dropped that one cuz of the baby.then the night we was commin back from my dad's in my wifes(then the girlfriend). car, a festiva:haha: :haha: :haha: the carb was stuck wide open,i'm glad it was a 5 speed manual.so we are creeping down the road ,she was driving. and this truck is on our arse.when we finally get to a stop sign i jumped out to kick his arse.we were just about to throw when he said his truck was barly running and he was scared to stop.he had his wife and newborn with him.so here i am mad as hell and i'm offering this stranger a ride home.:laugh: he didn't want one so i hope they made it.:p:

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Eh, I harbour no ill will anymore really

Up until I need to start beating the **** out of someone, with genuine NEED, I don't much care. Never have beaten someone either. Probably get my ass kicked, heh.

It only goes to death after that.

So, bascially, barring me running across some supremem evil, I'll never have to do anything in anger.

3. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Its ok to harbour some ill will , it balances the good will :thumb:

4. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I am so going home next year to visit , what beer do ya drink !!

5. boggerless

busch light.:laugh: the cheap stuff.:bow: i need to find something new.:laugh: i'll be waiting PAUL. you will be amazed at how different it is.:D

6. roadnotca

roadnotca 3/4 ton status

Sounds like a lot of high tensions "between here and there".:haha:

7. boggerless

sorta kinda :haha: :haha:

8. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I thought from the Heading that you'd pissed off your "Brokeback boy"! :haha:

9. boggerless

:haha: :haha: no he still likes me.:p: you sicko:laugh: :laugh: