Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

and there it is

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by supersize75k5, Jan 20, 2007.

1. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

yesterday broke it off with the girl friend, we have been together for 8 months, no real problems, no fights, no big lack of communication or understanding.

I found one that really had everything I feel I will want in the future, smart, pretty, sassy, great family.

she is leaving soon to go to school 2 hours away, she is going to be in pharmacy and its a 7 year program and asu does not have one, between her leaving and me not feeling truely inlove with her I cant and wont do it. I dont know why I dont love her, thing would be great if I wanted to give just a little more but I wont.

in all reality the one I find my self thinking of the most is someone I cant have, amanda is dating my best friend chris, her and I have been good friends since 8th grade and I have always had her on my mind.

I decided I cant possably really love tara if I could have such thoughts for amanda.

on a flip side I might just finish the buggy now.

2. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

topless pics now safe for the pigpen. :D

i know what you're saying about being with one, and thinking about another. no matter how hard you try to hide it, they know.

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Amateur's.............

4. 68MUDSTUD

68MUDSTUD OCD with shiny things

agreed.

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Thats right if they were smart they'd get married and have kids and never get laid again and be content with being pussywhipped idiots like you and me...:haha: :haha: :haha: