Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

And you thought your neighbors where bad.. Wait till you read this

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Prembird, Apr 8, 2002.

1. Prembird

Prembird 1/2 ton status

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

rotflmfao that was good damn i cant stop laughing /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

3. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

hmmm... I wonder if any of my neighbors have a web site...

4. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

That's funny,but I would hate to have neighbors like that...

5. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

That is freaking hillarious!!!!!!!!!!1 I don't know when I have ever laughed that hard in my life.

6. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif <font color=blue>ROTFLMFAO!!!</font color=blue> /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Oh man!! That was fricking hilarious!!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif Couldn't stop laughing about that one!!!

Made the wife mad. She was in bed sleeping and heard me laughing so hard about this fool!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

7. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Hey, isn't this guy with the website just the sort of guy most of us roll our eyes at? OK, so the redneck is a dork...Mr. website obviously has no life either. Skulking around his own house and neighborhood taking spy shot's of his neighbors.../forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

He seems so concerned about the guys lack of ability when it comes to home improvement...why not offer to help? I'd rather offer a hand than look at a mailbox like that.

The loud parties are over the top though...

Rene

8. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

He can't do any home improvements without Al Borland. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

The reason is simple: that man in the story is Tim Allen himself!! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

9. calcide

calcide 1/2 ton status

Hmmm.... Someday I too can have a big-ass Jesus mailbox! I love America!

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Thats what I was thinkin' too Rene. You know in some of those shots the guy had to be on JD8's property. I'm no JD8 but I do sh!t like that to my neighbors all the time because they think they are so much better than Iam. I tore up my front yard for about 6 months and left it that way just to piss em off... hehehehe

11. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

I have to agree... some of those home improvements have to be revenge for the bitchy neighbor, like the rock on a 1 legged table bit. also, from what i've gathered, this guy is in georgia, which if I recall falls into the redneck belt, leaving little/no shock at some of the antics, and hyjinx displayed...

the mailbox of bricks was pretty good up until they got to the part where they put the box in it...

when they're swapping the flag out, they not only drag it aorund on the driveway, but they wadded the old one up, and left it sitting on the driveway. when I grow up, and buy my own house, I plan to erect a HUGE flagpole too... I'll of course, fly an appropriately sized flag from it too, as well as have it lit for nights, and follow all the standard flag bearing laws.

on a side note, in the distance shot showing the massive flagpole, the house really doesn't look that craptacular... I have to agree with the earlier comment of `if you don't like the way your neighbor is building something, go over and offer to help so it looks better' if I were neighbors with this uptight asshat, I'd make sure and park my deceased trucks collection in the back yard... I mean that huge yard he has is screaming to become a bone yard. hmm... anyone know of any job openings for a Network administrator in Georgia? :-P

-Rich

12. jackedjimmy350

jackedjimmy350 1/2 ton status

lmao, funny $hit, man... are you sure they arent the Klopecs from "the burbs"?