Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

AND YOU....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Confedneck, Sep 12, 2003.

1. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

people thought i was gone for good, didnt you? HAHA you cant get rid of me...where's cappy? i need someone to pick on....
    actually, AOL gave me some crappy update stuff on my new computer and it wouldnt let me log into the site here...so i plopped a modem into the old dell and here i am...so anybody have any knowledge about XP? i reinstalled aol and have the same problems....

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

XP blows... Windows 98 on a 6 year old computer is where it's at, homez........................................

I forgot you existed... seriously /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

yeah i liked XP until that happened...so here we are...hey hows that exploder? still runnin? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Yeah it's still a-runnin like an Exploder with 200,000 miles /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Took it wheelin last Sunday, I need a lift kit... Only need to save $640 more and I'll be able to get me a 3" suspension kit, some nice shocks, and shipping /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif