Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ANGELS WIN!!!! ANGELS WIN!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Oct 27, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Who the **** cares? **** those overpaid prima donnas!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

LET'S SEE BOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!!

2. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

i agree, sheesh, im gonna puke now /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

3. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]
    YES YES YES, Wooo HOOO

4. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

Tell us how you really feel Bubba.

6. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

<font color="red"> /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifBRING IT ON , BRING IT ON /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif </font color>

7. uglychevyZZ4

8. 77blazin

77blazin 1 of a kine K5

Nice mood-swing Rob

Michael /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

9. uglychevyZZ4

I know /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

10. 77blazin

77blazin 1 of a kine K5

Rob

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Michael

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Here's the way I feel about the whole thing.

Ever since I was just a wee yahoo, I loved the summer and flipping over to TBS and listen to Skip, Ernie and Pete call a Braves game, didn't matter if the Braves sucked like they did. Then they started to do good and win a game here and there.

Then 1994 rolled around and we had Barry Bonds whining about losing $25000 a game blah blah. I got over that strike. Then, there was this past summer when a strike was nearly averted. Well guess what, my Braves apparel is sittin in the closet til those a**holes get their heads out of their butts. What a bunch of greedy a**holes. I wished they had gone on strike and MLB would of fallen and disappeared. The game stinks.

I saw Barry whining on TV this morning. What a loser!!!!! Guy sits in a leather recliner in a corner and is only out for himself. F*** Barry Bonds!!!!! F*** major league baseball. If I want to see a ball game, I'll go check out Triple A or Single A!!!!!!

12. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

I watched games 6 and 7. There were plays Bonds should have made if he hussled. But he just jogged over there. He gets alot of home runs, but the center flielder for the Angels showed what they should be doing out there. Running them down and going for it. Seems like all Bonds wanted to do was swing the bat. And there's more to baseball than just homeruns.

13. 77blazin

77blazin 1 of a kine K5

This sounds like a money man, once they see those big $$$ 0s, its over, they start to get lazy and sluggish and do what they want in the middle of the playoffs..
    Football, baseball and Basketball, they're all alike.
    Multi-million dollar contracts for a couple of years and a small bonus if they win.
    Only a few players give to the needy and they publizise it in a comercial just for the extra bucks.
    When do you ever see a good player give to the poor without doing a comercial.
    If Barry Bonds just hides in the dugout to the shame of losing. Then he is just the loser like everyone else that plays junk and lazy in the playoffs.
    There's always next year....
    Michael /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif