Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Angst....

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Greg72, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Today, as I look out the window.....it is a gorgeous sunny Spring day in New England. The kind of weather I have been dreaming about all winter.... the smell of the damp ground, the sight of small patches of grass finally starting to turn green again, and temperatures running up towards 70 degrees. The entire weekend is supposed to be just like this too......sunny, nice, perfect.

All I want to do right now is walk outside, pull the top off the Blazer and go out for a slow drive somewhere.

Unfortunately, this weekend is all about house remodelling (AGAIN) and the closest I'll come to enjoying this weather is to view it through a dirty window in a dusty old house. :mad:

just 30 more days........ and the weekends will finally be MINE, all MINE!!!!

:usaflag:

2. gaspass

gaspass 1/2 ton status

angst

Aw, If you pulled the top off it would just snow again.

3. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Harsh......but you're probably right! :D

4. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

hahahah Well it is supose to rain today out here in Cali..but you know how bad our weather is out here :haha:

Hey if it makes you feel any better I too will be UPTO MY EYBALLS in home repair/paperwork/BS/not working on my K5 every second of the day :doah:

SO THERE!! Now you know when you are working on your place you are not alone..sure 3000miles away but yer not alone :rolleyes: ;) :D
    Have a good weekend brother!
    Burt:D

5. bouncytruck

bouncytruck 1/2 ton status

We usually get some "teaser" weather between now and mid may. Then it's back to rain until after July 4th.

6. Yukon Jack

Yukon Jack 1/2 ton status

Going to be beautiful here today also - lawn work is calling but won't take all day so I hope to get a little work done on the K5. Maybe you can slip out at lunch and go for a short drive??? I feel for you. Tough when the great spring weather comes and other things have to get done.