Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Animal Kicking

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Muddytazz, Apr 2, 2003.

1. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

A little boy comes down to breakfast. Since they live on a farm, his mother asks if he had done his chores. "Not yet," said the little boy. His mother tells him no breakfast until he does his chores. Well, he's a little pissed, so he goes to feed the chickens, and he kicks a chicken. He goes to feed the cows, and he kicks a cow. He goes to feed the pigs, and he kicks a pig. He goes back in for breakfast and his mother gives him a bowl of dry cereal. "How come I don't get any eggs and bacon? Why don't I have any milk in my cereal?" he asks. "Well," his mother says, "I saw you kick a chicken, so you don't get any eggs for a week. I saw you kick the pig, so you don't get any bacon for a week either. I also saw you kick the cow, so for a week you aren't getting any milk."

Just then, his father comes down for breakfast and kicks the cat half way
    across the kitchen. The little boy looks up at his mother with a smile, and says,

"Are you going to tell him, or should I?"

2. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

LOL!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

John [​IMG]

4. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Hell yeah lol