Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anit jeep people HELP!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by foxman, Feb 25, 2002.

1. foxman

foxman 1/2 ton status

Hey, my boss is an avid jeep lover and rags on my blazer all the time, calling it a wuss truck. I told Her that a K5 can everything a CJ can do, only with air conditioning and a comfortable ride. She takes trips to colorado and rides the trails, any suggestions on how to really fire her up? I'm tired of hearing jeep people think they have the best stuff there is, Ive driven them both, give me a K5 anyday! oh, yeah, I asked her why cj' sbreak all the time, and she said, "that's because they go only where Blazers dream of" I told her I don't think so, and she gave me a jeep video to watch. Are there any K5 videos out there? I'd love to return the video to her with a topper if you know what I mean! Thanks for lookin'........

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Give her the top truck challenge video...let's see her Jeep keep up with ORD's big green Jimmy![​IMG]

Rene

<font color=green>Dyslexics of the world...UNTIE!</font color=green>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/project_T2> tRusty pics...</a>

3. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I used to shut them up by asking "why get a jeep so I can put a chevy engine, chevy transmission, chevy transfer case and chevy axles under it, why not just buy a chevy to begin with and that way I don't have to swap everything!!!"

Fort Worth Texas K5er[​IMG]It is always easier to ask for forgiveness than permission[​IMG]

4. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Pick up the Moab vol 1 tape here:<a target="_blank" href=http://www.ColoradoK5.com/merchandise.htm>CK5 products</a>

You also might mention that Heeps are the most popular vehicle among Qu........er gay men.

<font color=blue>Nevada... Where the pavement ends and the west begins<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by Thunder on 02/25/02 01:44 PM.</FONT></P>

5. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Have sex with her in the back of the Jeep and then do it to her in the back of the Blazer that should show her why full-size rules.

Corey 78K5
    350CI, TH350, 203, Dana 44,12 Bolt, 4"lift, Shackel Flip, Sawsall and 35" BFG's

6. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

7. anatomiczero

anatomiczero 1/2 ton status

My gf said she wants to get a Jeep, I was like NO! why you want that? Blazers are better, then she said "becuase a Jeep is a girl's car" lmao, nuff said

----------------------------------
    80' GMC Jimmy 4x4, 350-TH350-NP205