Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ann Coulter - a laser beam of truth and clarity

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mtn. burb, Sep 28, 2004.

1. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

Ann Coulter. Beautiful blonde, conservative, constitutional lawyer, shoots, whats not to love about her??

Check out the link where she clobbers Dan Rather.

Ann Coulter

2. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Amen /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Ann's my hero!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

5. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I don't necessarily agree with everything she has to say because she presents it in a liberal fashion (which could be why you don't care for her either) with lots of emotion and not always correct, but in one of your links, she sure hit the nail on the head a couple times:
    In this one, http://users.rcn.com/skutsch/anticoulter/evilstupid.html
    she said, according to the site:

[ QUOTE ]
    "A central component of liberal hate speech is to make paranoid accusations based on their own neurotic impulses, such as calling Republicans angry, hate-filled, and mean." (Slander, p. 19).

[/ QUOTE ]

and then

[ QUOTE ]
    "Liberals don't try to win arguments, they seek to destroy their opponents and silence dissident opinions." (Slander, p. 91)

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, that sure sums up any conversation with a liberal that I have had the displeasure of engaging in recently.

6. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

That's funny it sounds exactly like a lot of the posters in this forum to me. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

http://users.rcn.com/skutsch/anticoulter/evilstupid.html

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it was hard to get past the first couple of paragraphs since the idiot that put together that abortion of a website has no facts to bring people in. His loss I guess.

[ QUOTE ]
    http://www.spinsanity.org/columns/20030630.html

[/ QUOTE ]

I like how these clowns are clueless to the fact that it's been their side that has been the cause of national discourse. I guess if ya open your trap loud and long enough, people will believe it.

[ QUOTE ]
    http://www.therationalradical.com/diatribes/ann_coulter.htm

[/ QUOTE ]

And this waste of bandwidth is getting nowhere with it's anti-Christian slam.

Next..........................

8. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    one of your links K5James

[/ QUOTE ]

You call this an indictment on Coulter? It serves more to expose the liberal apologists as Communists themselves. Any one who has read about Joe McCarthy in a book outside of a public school classroom knows the evidence supports his postion. The Roosevelt and Truman administrations were crawling with traitors, they ran the show. It is tragic how that man went down in flames.

These are webites attempt to discredit Coulter, but in fact illustrate the liberal authors anathema for an America as founded; a Constitutional Republic. As for the assertion that her writing is slander in itself, as naming individuals and the Dem Party as traitorous, I have to laugh.

1. She writes like a streetfighter, right out of the New York Times playbook. Works, does'nt it?

2. American citizins have held high public offices and helped our declared enemies. John Kerry comes to mind. Why shoud'nt he be put on trial for sedition? It seems that only a few sedition cases have been pursued in the last 50 years. It is OK to give the Red Chinese nucleur technology, and M. Allbright says"Oh, they tricked us!". But if a mislead farmer falls in with a Militia Orginization he is a "seditionist" because of what he thinks.

I like Ann Coulter. She calls'em as she see's them.

You're just jealous she's not a lib! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

I reall dig her appearance from Politically Incorrect.

[ QUOTE ]

Ann Coulter: What's different about Germany than here, but I think is more similar to Japan and ought to be the model, is that Germany at least had a wealth of civilization prior to the Third Reich and it had a respect for human life, something that was not as noticeable in Japan. And one of the things General MacArthur did, he considered converting the emperor to Christianity. Decided not to because he thought there would be a fight between Catholics and Presbyterians. But General MacArthur called in thousands of Christian missionaries. He distributed thousands of Bibles. It wasn't as much of a success story as the Christian missionaries were in Korea after the Korean War, but you know how it was a success story? They have unprecedented religious freedom there, something that is absent in every Muslim country. In fact --

Eric: We have to allow the tolerant part of Islam to flourish. In other words, establish Democratic institutions and
    then --

Ann Coulter: What tolerant part of Islam?

Eric: Islam has an enormous history.

Ann Coulter: Where is that in evidence in the Middle East right now?

Eric: Do you know anything about the history of the Middle East?

Bill: Islam was the most flourishing civilization in the middle ages. When Western Europeans were shivering and cowering and cast behind --

Ann Coulter: Fine, they invented the flying buttress, but they don't have a history of tolerance. That's the point --

Eric: She's absolutely wrong. Excuse me. You are wrong.

Ann Coulter: Well, then, name --

Eric: Historically, you are wrong. In all the Muslim countries, they allow Judaism to flourish and Christianity to flourish.

Ann Coulter: That's not true.

Eric: That is absolutely true.

Bill: Before --

Eric: In these kinds of countries right now, they don't. But in most Muslim countries in the past, they have allowed religious freedom.

Jerry: The Taliban is an exception, correct?

Eric: That's the problem.

Jerry: Ask any Jew who used to live in Iraq or Syria or Egypt until 20 or 30 years ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a laserbeam of truth and clarity. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    What tolerant part of Islam?

[/ QUOTE ]

She's right and if you study the religion you will find out it's all a sham bent on the destruction of non-Muslims....................

11. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

No she is not. I have some good friends who happen to be muslim (1 from Iraq, 1 from Spain) and both are awesome guys that I would trust just as much as the next guy. I guess they must be terrorists in disguise though. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

12. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Whoever forged these documents should not only be criminally prosecuted, but should also have his driver's license taken away for the stupidity of using Microsoft Word to forge 1971 documents.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Ann Coulter cracks me up, I love her no nonsense approach and humor.

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

13. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

There are tolerant muslims, they just aren't in charge of much in the middle east.

What history islam has is irrelevant IMO. The germans had a rich and honorable history up until 1935 or so... does that mean that it was wise to pull a Chamberlin and bow down to their demands? of course not. Radical Islam, which runs Iran, Syria, Lebanon and parts of: somalia, Iraq, afghanistan and some other places is all-together intolerant and abhorant. Its a fanatically bigoted sexist bunch of zeolots who wants to kill anyone who doesn't practice THEIR form is Islam and will use any means in order to do so. IMO, the modern day terrorist is worse than the Nazis... the only real difference is the Nazis tried to use a nation-state and its resources to take over... and the terrorists stay in the shadows and try to be sneaky about it. If our military didn't exist, it'd be about 24 hours before these guys had death camps set up to start the extermination of any jews, westerners or other non-believers they could get their vile little hands on.

j

14. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I'd like to see A.C. nude in Playboy. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    No she is not. I have some good friends who happen to be muslim (1 from Iraq, 1 from Spain) and both are awesome guys that I would trust just as much as the next guy. I guess they must be terrorists in disguise though. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The basic form of Islam has and always will be a sham religion and that's history. But who is to say that things can't evolve?

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

16. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Religion!? EVOLUTION!!! *head explodes*

17. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

The same can be said for any religion around today. Come on Bubba, you can't be that narrow minded.

18. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    The same can be said for any religion around today. Come on Bubba, you can't be that narrow minded.

[/ QUOTE ]

Negative Ghostride, you're the one being narrow minded. You find few religions that call for the extermination or conversion of non-believers of that particular religion.

Now with that being said (gosh darnit, I was hoping you would see into the beating around the bush on this one), things evolve over time and Islam has evolved in some aspects, but the basic tenets and teachings of it are still the same and there are Muslims out there that still go by the old ways, and for the most part, that is what we are dealing with. Not all Muslims are bad, but their religion is. I'd wipe my arse with the Koran if I had one laying around.

And before you unleash any right-wing Christian comments at me, I'm here to tell ya that I fear being struck down by lightning on the rare occurance that I step into a church.

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

19. 82diesel

82diesel 1/2 ton status

Catholic Church had no problem putting non-believers to death in Europe.

20. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

That's BS Bubba. Islam has a long way to go before it can catch up to the murdering and pillaging of Christianity. All religions have gone through their dark times at one point or another.