Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Annihilator is closed for use until further notice. BLM @ table mesa

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by az-k5, Mar 22, 2004.

1. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

I found this out through the grape vine.
    PBB post on Table Mesa trails -vs- BLM
    I think that we could get more involved as well, the more responcilble the drivers (like most of us) the better chance we have.
    Just a heads up... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Crap, and I was looking forward to a rematch. The jerks leaving a mess and screwing things up really pisses me off! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. FWP

FWP CRS

Thanks Matt.

Keep an eye on the post. They are planning some cleanup out there for April 3. I'll probably go if I'm not working.

4. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Grrr. Why does things have to happen on Saturdays. Well maybe I can work somethin out. I just don't understand why people can make such a mess and not clean it up. Hell I'd scoop up the oily dirt with my hands and throw it in the back of the truck before I'd leave it. Ah well if there weren't jerks around what would we get really mad at and then feel better about ourselves for not bein that way. Good luck to y'all in the future.

Allan