Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Annoyed

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Nov 12, 2004.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

As alot of you know, I ordered a 57" widescreen TV last month. The place I ordered it from (www.savingslot.com) told me it was shipped out on 10/27/2004. Still waiting, I called them up and finally got a number for the shipping company. According to AIT, they didn't ship it till 11/9/2004. ____ $1,700.00 may not be alot of money to some people, but it is to me, and I really would have liked too known what was going on. Atleast AIT was able too tell me that it should be delivered on next Tues. It's currently in Cleveland. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif AIT gave me a tracking #. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. hawkeye649

hawkeye649 1/2 ton status

Ask for discount, or say you lost some kind of a deal because of slow shipping. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Hope it arrives on/around next Tues! I can just imagine the look on your face watching Star Trek on the big screen

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Hope it arrives on/around next Tues! I can just imagine the look on your face watching Star Trek on the big screen

[/ QUOTE ] More like Farscape. I've got the whole series on DVD. My mother wants to watch Columbo on it, LOL. But I think it'll be alot of Fox News, I turn that on in the morning and usely ignor it till after lunch. Mom has too have her Fox News. She's not happy till she's seen the same news stories over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif But you know that I will post a pic as soon as I get it. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif