Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anobody locally need some body parts?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by 4xcrazy, Feb 7, 2006.

1. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

got a few things over at Pauls i need to get rid of, not going to be using them.

The fenders are not perfect, but in decent shape, maybe for someone that wants to do alittle bodywork?....

here are some pics of the front fenders, and the front bumper filler thingy,,,

if anybody has a good hood from something like a '87-'91 Blazer or Burb,,,i would be more than happy to trade all for it,,,,i kinda messed my stock one up when it was jammed shut. AND, if ya want the hood off my DD Burb, for like trail use, or to cut up,,,that's about all it's good for now, couple of small dents towards the front, and a crease/dent where i had to pry it up to get it open.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2006
  2. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

one more.

will also be parting with a few things off the '78 soon too, like the bumpers, the drivers side fender, and the tailgate for now, more will come as i get it to my house and start tearing it down.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2006
  3. noahrob

noahrob 1/2 ton status Author

You're killing me...those are the exact parts I need. Driver side fender and lower front thinigy...

4. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I want the hood off your 89 for cutting up and trail use , I have 80's hinges welded on there . Someone can HAVE the 70's one with one dent in the center :D

5. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

TJ, just sent you a PM....