Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anone awake?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by y5mgisi, Mar 31, 2006.

1. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

Well i guess it would be 7:34 in the eastern region. but no its freakin 4:35 here and i cant sleep:mad: I knew it was gonna be a sucky sleep night though. I got home from work at 7:00pm and was WAY tired(is that how you spell tiered?) so i decided id take a nap for about a half hour (how often does that really go as planned?) So i wake up at 2:15 and have to pee, i take care of that and try to go back to bed. So here i am 2 hours later and still not sleeping. Mind just racing a million directions, thinking about everything from work to freinds, to mistakes ive made in the past to working on my truck to working on my other truck to wandering if im going to get this toyota pickup to wandering if im going to get this chevy one ton pickup to thinking about my dad and what the hell hes doing, wandering when/if i'll get to go wheeling with colbystevens, thinking about family i havnt sen in a long time , and thinking about how freakin sucky it is that i have to wake up in les than 4 hours see where im going? Well it blows thats all i guess:(

2. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Have you partaken in our sleep poll? :haha:

I know what you mean.. I hate when I succumb to that after work nap, even if its 1/2 hr.. screws me up and can't get to sleep later.. end up going to sleep at 3 to get up at 6..

I've often wondered about that theory about splitting sleep into 2 times a day or like Edison did, catnapping when needed...

3. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Naps are great, but you pay for them later.

I've wondered about the Edison method too. I suppose that I use it while fishing. Seems like we always stay up too late playing cards and drinking and then wake up a few hours later to fish. Then back to the camp for a mid afternoon nap, back fishing and repeat.

4. ryoken

Honestly, I really dig a weekend afternoon nap for an hr or so... One of my fave sleeps.. Always wake up with that stretchy satisfied feel... Alot don't, and have that tired feeling...

The one I could never do that some of my coworkers could, was the 1/2 hr lunch nap, always had me hating life for a bit after waking up...

5. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

oh man well that was ghey. I did end up falling back to sleep around 6:00 or so. sleep pole?? anyone got a link?

6. ryoken