Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Another addiction!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Emmettology 101, Sep 15, 2000.

1. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Man I am going to have to go see a councelor soon!!

Well first I was addicted to my Jimmy and then I found Colorado K5 and haven't been able to stop and now i got on the Pirate4x4 message board and I am addicted again!!!

Ah, pretty soon I will be stuck to this chair and not working at all!(I do this at work!)

My I need professional help!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

Mike [​IMG]
    See <font color=green>EMMETT</font color=green> -&gt; http://emmett.coloradok5.com

2. ken

ken 1/2 ton status

Ahh yes the Pirate board!! I am heavily addicted to that one too, moreso than this board. It's for ultra hardcore wheeling!! No 33" tires here baby!!!!

ken

3. chevy4x4

chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

I have to come here for at least 1 hour a day, every day. Its not just because I am addicted. When I come here, there are usually about 150-250 post waiting to be read by me. If I don't come here evrey day, I would have to read tons and tons of posts all at once. Its either 1 hour a day, every day, or 7 hours at once at the end of the week.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]K5[​IMG]

4. Bigmeats

Bigmeats 1/2 ton status

Hell, I skiped on day this week and when i came back i had 700 new posts. I aint that edjumacated so it takes me a while to read them all. But its like sex, you can always find the time[​IMG]

Bigmeats

Carl...75 Blazer...Manhattan IL