Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Another article that 95% of you won't care about since there's no boobies

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shaggy, Aug 18, 2004.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Another article that 95% of you won\'t care about since there\'s no boobies

This one is about the "Two Americas" that the democrats talk about, vs. the real two Americas as the author sees it. This article presensts the idea of poverty and welfare in a different light and it's pretty interesting. Makes sense too, and I always like that. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

http://www.techcentralstation.com/081804C.html

2. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Re: Another article that 95% of you won\'t care about since there\'s no boobies

Somebody say "boobies"? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Great article. Definitely a different point of view. I don't see where it accounts for the lazy people on welfare that, unlike the owner of the two bicycles, wants to lounge around and get fat on someone else's dime.
    Definitely a good start though. Nothing more aggravating than getting ripped off, not being able to kill/maim the perp and the po-leece won't even call you back to file a report.

4. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

with a title like that who couldn't read it? I agree with most of that article , but am not quite sure what to do about it, other then just keep on, keepin on. workin hard and trying to raise my family in the good graces of God /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif