Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

another blazer is now in the family

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Bone85K5, Dec 22, 2000.

1. Bone85K5

Bone85K5 1/2 ton status

As if we didnt have enoug chevys.. we got a 90K5 just like the feature blazer on the main page. Real nice and cean to add to my 85 k5, dads 91 sub and moms 96 sub... cannt wait to add a family pic with g's tahoe and brothers fullsize pick em up

Ben
    www.BenjaminBone.coloradoK5.com

2. Confederate9

Confederate9 1/2 ton status

awesome man
    what are the specs?
    whos gonna drive it? what are the plans for it?

Confederate's w/ K5's!
    '85 K5: BIG BAD AND MEAN
    K5: Because size DOES matter

3. Bone85K5

Bone85K5 1/2 ton status

Well its an 1990 K5, nice iterior, 137,000 on it, fuel injected 350, auto tranny w/OD. Inside is in great shape, the only thing I see missing is the inside sparetire, but I know where it is(the previous owner is a friend). Not sure really who isgoing to drive it. My dad likes it alot but he LOVES his sub. My K5 has roof rack, brush guard , lot of stereo stuff adn a stronger, newer engine and drivetrain. Furutre plans include... no idea, it has nice flowmaster , sony cd and some nice speakers and he pait is good too, Also has the sweet factory bullet hole rims. Any ideas? K&N, tint and cd are deff. in the works.

Ben

4. Goose

Goose 1/2 ton status

IDEA, you could cut me a heck of a deal on it! lol.

Sounds like you have the makings for an off road k5 (85) and a nice street k5 (90). Maybe keep the 90 close to stock with an emphasis on making a good solid street vehicle with nice tight suspension, steering, a/c, etc.

Fencepost eater

5. Bone85K5

Bone85K5 1/2 ton status

Yeah thats what I have been thinking, keeping the mods to a minimum on the 90 but making it as nice as possible. The 85 is just such a solid ride I like to keep it for everyday use and the 90 for maybe road trips or sunday drives. The 85 is gettin some bosy ands paint work soon. The tech school I am at charges $5 an hour for labor on body work. You buy the parts, they fix it right. Couldnt pass this up. Will keep all updated. Thiniking of goign solid blue with either no molding or 91 type body molding.

Ben

6. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

$5 bucks an hour for body work??????? Man - I've got a project for them!!!!!

behemoth K5