Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Another chick post

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, May 13, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Hell no, she doesn't work in a gas station...

She's the new girl at the gift shop at work... Been there a couple weeks but tonight was the first time I actually got to talk to her... So we get talking, and man is she a looker /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif... Anyway, we start talking and it turns out she's going to cooking school in Denver in October... So out comes "So when are you making me dinner?" now I'm getting a gourmet home cooked meal tuesday night... We keep talking for a while and it turns out she's also quite the well rounded female... She parties, but not too much... She sews, cooks, makes stuff...

But the best thing came to the surface at about 10:15... She came to the front desk and we were talking again and I asked her what she thought of big old trucks... Now is when I find out that she just bought a 67 C10 the other day, and spent all morning getting the straight 6 engine running /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

Recap: She cooks, she makes stuff, she is a truck enthusiast, doesn't dress like a frickin hooker, she's pretty damn cute, she's SINGLE, she's my age, she's making me dinner next week, and above all she seems like a pretty cool girl /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

Now I know I told myself and everyone else that I would never date anyone I worked with... But I just can't see myself passing up this chance... Even if she doesn't end up being my girlfriend, we at least gotta be good friends /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2. or2play

or2play 1/2 ton status

Okay, how bout a picture of her working on that straight 6. Cool deal. From what you describe here she could be a keeper. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

We'll see if I can snap a pic or something sometime... I'll just take the digicam with me on Tuesday to get some pictures of her truck... I saw it at work tonight, it's pretty sweet, and in not bad shape. Just needs some paint and interior work. But no rust at all, she scored good...

4. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Well if you can't date anyone at work (like you said you wouldn't) pass her my way. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I've got some '67 Chevy parts too. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

How to get pics...

"My buddies would really love to see a truck being restored!"

"why dont I take apic of you with your truck..."

Wait, what if she becomes a member her and finds this post????? /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

6. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

DAMN! You'd better jump on that while you can! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

Why can't I find someone like that? I need to get away from the coeds...

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Anyway, we start talking and it turns out she's going to cooking school in Denver in October...

[/ QUOTE ]

Any gal that has to go to cooking school certainly wasn't raised right. Stay far, far away...................

8. fatboy

fatboy 1/2 ton status

GO FOR IT, dont pass it up dude /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Any gal that has to go to cooking school certainly wasn't raised right. Stay far, far away...................

[/ QUOTE ]
    Unfortunately, today's generation of chicks can't cook for [darn]! They are few and far between.../forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif....I'll always have my Ramen...