Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Another episode of "Cookin' With The Fatman"

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Apr 3, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Another episode of \"Cookin\' With The Fatman\"

Once again, The Fatman is getting tired of fast foods, although The Fatman does like the "Slammers" from Hardy's. Kinda hard to beet that deal (2 small burgers for a buck). Anyways, The Fatman got to thinking that hamburger gravy over rice sounds good. Lets get started. We'll brown our hamburger in a skillet, Throw in some mushrooms, and minced onions while you've got the heat to it. Once thats done, we need to make our gravy. Some people use milk and flour, but not us, we'll be doing the old world gravy !!!! Pour in a a couple cups of milk or so. I add just alittle butter. Get that bubblin' Next in a cup drop in 2 heapin' table spoons of corn starch, with a quater cup of cold water. stir that up real good. now pour that in the mix. stir it and keep stirring it. We want it to mix real good. Make the rice up, spread this over the rice, and if you want to, use alittle Soy Sause. I like Green beans along with this. Hope y'all ennjoy it. The Fatman, AKA z3pr.

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Re: Another episode of \"Cookin\' With The Fatman\"

Y'all forgot the dang Beaver Oil /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. captain chaos

captain chaos 1/2 ton status

Re: Another episode of \"Cookin\' With The Fatman\"

i'll take a big slab of BEEF and potato's. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

you and you're rice can go back to china /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

AH as i type this my BEEF with potato's and gravey was just delivered to me /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

dave