Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Another find on little nickel.com!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by bouncytruck, Jun 26, 2003.

1. bouncytruck

bouncytruck 1/2 ton status

Found this one online... Wish I had $$$$$$.

1971 BLAZER, 4 speed. New: tires, windshield, exhaust, front end, core support, radiator. Good: top, doors. Tired motor. $895. 503-793-1019* /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

damn i wish i had the $$$$ also /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif man, thats a steal, someone is going to get a good deal

4. bouncytruck

This thing is still listed. Has anyone gone to look at it? I'm guessing it's a rust bucket

5. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

Guess I'll have to call on it. Its the one of the years I would die to own again. I am guessing its a rust bucket too but heck with time anything is fixable /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'll let everyone know what I find out or even go to see it.

6. mudslinger97116

mudslinger97116 1/2 ton status

i called the guy the day this was posted.he lives in gresham and the truck is on the other side of sandy.i drove out there to look at it and he never showed.he said it has a perfect rear seat.the front clip is just sitting on the truck.so after waiting over an hour i drove back home and undid the trailer without a new project /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif better luck to who ever checks on it.(oh yea i forgot he drives a black heep)

7. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

dude, i woulda been freakin Steamin if somone flaked me like that....

This post now has me thinking about taking all my parts off the 84 and building a first gen......... grrr, I swear this damn site is going to kill me........

8. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I think I looked at that thing like 3 months ago - the guy wanted like $1200 for it then - I was like RIGHT!

He lived in Gresham and the Blazer was up at his dad's place. He towed it into Gresham and I went to look at it - it wasn't worth hauling away...

He had a lowrider longbox 72 pickup that I couldn't decide if it looked ghetto or semi-cool!

9. bouncytruck

Someone on 67-72chevytrucks called and he said he would take $600. I guess several others have tried calling but never get a hold of the guy.

10. JDBlazer454

I called him last night and got ahold of him no problem and am going to look at it tonight. Wish me luck /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I really hope he doesn't flake on me and if its a regular occurence no wonder he hasn't sold it yet.

Igor-details man details!! What am I going to expect to see when I get there? How bad is it?

11. bouncytruck

Good luck. Take some pictures (even if it doesn't work out) so we can see what it is.

12. JDBlazer454

I'll definitely take some pics even if I don't get it. My curiosity about the truck is way up the way everyone is talking about it. My imagination is through the roof on what to expect (you know...fenders falling off, rust holes big enough to loose a kid through, 5 colors, leaking every fluid..lol). Been a long day waiting for tonight to get here so I can see it. Will have pics tonight hopefully /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

13. JDBlazer454

Well big shock the guy finally called me back around 8 pm and flaked and said he didn't feel like showing it tonight and tomorrow night would be better. He also said tomorrow a guy from Olympia is driving down to take a look at it. Figured he would give me at least first dibbs or least let me look at it since I have been calling for 2 days. I am at a point that if it happens it was meant to be, its a fate thing with some of my favorite vehicles. Hopefully tomorrow night I'll at least get a look at it.

14. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

this guy really sounds like a first class assclown /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

15. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

that guy sucks....I'm thinkin back away now Deanna, atleast far enough to get a good running start at him, before you run his a$$ over..... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

16. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. JDBlazer454

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Thats not a bad idea running him over /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. bouncytruck

It always amazes me when someone advertises something for sale but then you can never get a hold of them. What the H#!!.

Anyway, the guy from olympia is on the 67-72chevytruck board.

19. reedmit

reedmit 1/2 ton status

I have a 72 blazer, 1ton 4x4 locked F/R, 4.56 gears, 39.5x18 boggers, 454, th350, 203/205 doubler, CD player, new paint, perferct body for sale $300.00 call me at 503-YOU-WISH

20. JDBlazer454

I saw that on that message board last night and after reading his posts I am backing off and instead found 2 other trucks I am considering instead.

Reedmit.....don't tease me like that /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I just about died when I read that.