Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

another France joke.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 4x4dreamer, Apr 10, 2003.

1. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

Four surgeons are discussing who makes the best patients to operate on.

The first surgeon says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table, because when you open them up, everything
    inside is numbered,"

The second responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians. Everything inside them is color-coded,"

The third surgeon says, "No, I really think librarians are the best; everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

But the fourth surgeon, Dr. Morris Fishbein, shuts them all up when he observes: "The French are the easiest to operate
    on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls and no spine. Plus the head and arse are interchangeable."

2. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

John

3. StoneyK5

StoneyK5 1/2 ton status

ummm...didn't we just read this yesterday?

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

french-bashing may never get old... and unlike the polish-bashing that used to go on in the old days, this bashing is fully justified! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

5. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Hey, didn't I just post this?!?!?!?!?! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

me looking to see if it had been posted would have required effort on my part...sheesh. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Actually, I hate when things get double posted, Sorry for doing it myself. I'll have my wife give me a sound thrashing tonight. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif