Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

another free diesel and hydro boost

Discussion in '1982-Present GM Diesel' started by 55Willy, Oct 28, 2003.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Another customer cam ein with a 6.2 deezel, this one is a 84 or 86. the guy says If I pull it I can have it. it ran when he got the truck he just wants a gas motor in it. I'm trying to get the hydro boost set up too /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I mainly just want the intake off it to port match for mine.

-Jeremy

2. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

If you get the Hydro boost too, let me know how much you want for it, I'm having a heck of a time finding one around here.

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

this guy who has it is a used car salesman, so take it for what it's worth...

The guy has since changed his story, he now wnats me to put crossover on his k20 he has and find him some desent tires for it and I get the whoel deezel truck with a running 350. So out of pure curiousity I cruised by his car lot...there is no k10 there /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif looks liek the deals a fake unless he has a magic hiding spot,LOL. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif next time he comes into the store I'll ask to see it.