Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Another Furd bites the dust

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by bajaviking, Feb 13, 2003.

1. bajaviking

bajaviking 1/2 ton status

It has been raining pretty hard for the last couple of days down here in Baja and this guy from my work who owns a Bronco was telling me that he bet my Blazer couldn't go up this long narrow dirt hill close to our work. I told him if his Bronco could do it when it was dry my Blazer can do when it's muddy. So after work we went to the place, first I drove down the hill and then I drove back up the hill, it was a bit slippery and I kind of got hung up in one place but up it went finally. Afterwards the other guy didn't even want to try in truck, sissy Ford boy.

I did forget to tell him about the lock right in my rear diff. though. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. AK-5GUY

AK-5GUY Registered Member

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Long live GM /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and our /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif

6. GM Man

GM Man 1/2 ton status

Nice!!!!

7. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

Sweet Blazers RULE

8. 82K5_6.5L

82K5_6.5L 1/2 ton status

haha..fords suck..
    fords cant follow where us Chevy guys go!!

9. DesertDueler

DesertDueler 1/2 ton status

I wouldnt say that. Some fords are pretty good wheelers. I use to own a 83 ranger sitting on a shortened 3/4 ton frame with lockers front and rear. It had coils up front and leafs in the rear. Thats thing flexed better than my k5 ever did. Oh yea it had a 460, c6, np205 combo with dana 60 rear and 44 up front with factory crosover steering, and I picked it up for $1,500 /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dan

10. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. bajaviking

bajaviking 1/2 ton status

With that many modifications even a Ford Escape could be made into a good wheeler. Sounds like a cool ride though. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. DesertDueler

DesertDueler 1/2 ton status

Yea I know, I just coulnt pass it up for the price. The other great thing was I doubled my money 2 days later on it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif