Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Another GiveAway! led tipped toggle switches 5 winners!......."""ENDED"""

Discussion in 'Parts & Cash Giveaway' started by seabass44, Sep 16, 2004.

1. seabass44

seabass44 Registered Member

Another GiveAway! led tipped toggle switches 5 winners!.......\"\"\"ENDED\"\"\"

<font color="red"> WINNERS EMAIL ADDRESS

Muddytazz got addy

Bubba Ray Boudreaux

big pappa b got addy

55Willy

surpip
    </font>

www.12voltguy.com

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275241

Ok I got a few of these &amp; can't get anymore
    VALUE $7.99 each
    I'll give away 5, got another 15-20 to sell
    red Round LED light in tip of aluminum looking handle
    plastic switch body, no specs, but would guess 20-30 amp rating.
    TO WIN reply with tips for me on posting here.Or if you are dumb like me and don't know, post suggestions on what I should giveaway or what product I should make &amp; sell, switch related. What do you K5 guys need that I don't make? I panel to fit a spot just on blazers?
    I need to know code to make words bigger font size, &amp; or other neat things I don't know /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    1st 5 win

these also come with underdash mounting panels, or drill hole &amp; mount in dash like any switch.

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Re: Another GiveAway! led tipped toggle switches 5 winners!

How about a multiple switch panel instead of just a single switched panel for people that have many switches. Make them in assorted switch lengths /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[image]http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=142273&amp;stc=1[/image]

[/ QUOTE ]

You suck at the intraweb /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

1. You should know that you can't link from PBB.

2. And your image links have to end with something like .jpg, .gif or something or the other..............

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Tips on posting? Looks like you've been doing a great job so far /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Can't knock a guy for giving stuff away.

I think you have just about everything available as far as labels. I wouldn't know what else to add /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Not really a suggestion, just an observation /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

you need to make a package of 6 covered toggles with leds of various colors and a push button start with winch control also.....whats thats my want list....Anyhoo do as you please,LMAO

Just wish I would win one,LOL

6. seabass44

[ QUOTE ]
    How about a multiple switch panel instead of just a single switched panel for people that have many switches. Make them in assorted switch lengths /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I make those /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif I sent email reply &amp; it bounced, I will pm you after I read your pPMs

7. seabass44

[ QUOTE ]
    you need to make a package of 6 covered toggles with leds of various colors and a push button start with winch control also.....whats thats my want list....Anyhoo do as you please,LMAO

Just wish I would win one,LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

I am making something like that for a guy right now
    only it's IGNITION/START &amp; 3 extra switches with engraving &amp; the winch panel seperate because he wants to mount these on both sides of the steering wheel.Hope it gets done at the engraver today
    all the 1st 5 repliers win /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. seabass44

4 winners
    <font color="red"> Muddytazz
    Bubba Ray Boudreaux
    big pappa b
    55Willy
    </font>

<font color="blue"> 1 left </font> /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

im in
    thnaks oh ad vice, how bout a winch panel, or mabye a row of acc. swicthes, with different labels etched into the panel, and ya im with everyone else your posts are alright /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. seabass44

[ QUOTE ]
    im in
    thnaks oh ad vice, <font color="red"> how bout a winch panel </font> , or mabye a row of acc. swicthes, with different labels etched into the panel, and ya im with everyone else your posts are alright /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

HU??????????

Winch panels are covered /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

11. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

Re: Another GiveAway! led tipped toggle switches 5 winners!.......\"\"\"ENDED\"\"\"

HOW ABOUT A PR-WIRED SWITCH BOX TO WERE ALL WE NEED TO DO IS RUN A MAIN POWER AND GROUND TO IT AND IT HAS LIKE 4-8 WIRED SWITCHES WITH RELAYS SO ALL WE NEED TO DO IS PLUG IN OUR LIGHTS AND VARIOUS OTHER THINGS TO IT. SEE WHAT I'M SAYING?

12. seabass44

Re: Another GiveAway! led tipped toggle switches 5 winners!.......\"\"\"ENDED\"\"\"

[ QUOTE ]
    HOW ABOUT A PR-WIRED SWITCH BOX TO WERE ALL WE NEED TO DO IS RUN A MAIN POWER AND GROUND TO IT AND IT HAS LIKE 4-8 WIRED SWITCHES WITH RELAYS SO ALL WE NEED TO DO IS PLUG IN OUR LIGHTS AND VARIOUS OTHER THINGS TO IT. SEE WHAT I'M SAYING?

[/ QUOTE ]

I could do that, price would be up there, most people don't want to spend over $50 /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

say 5 switches, 5 leds, 5 relays, big lead in wire with Fuse, over $100 in parts, then I need a box, and size might not be ideal, but I'll see about the box &amp; might make a proto type. I have a customer wanting a aluminum box like this, so I need to get it welded up with a removeable top. Told him $200-250 &amp; never heard back. Custom stuff like that cost money.
    I would estamate a plastic box with 5 switches, leds relays around $150-200,. would anyone pay this? Sure, people buy PAINELESS WIRING stuff all the time $175 +^^^^^^^ /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

13. seabass44

[ QUOTE ]
    im in
    thnaks oh ad vice, how bout a winch panel, or mabye a row of acc. swicthes, with different labels etched into the panel, and ya im with everyone else your posts are alright /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

here is a pic from my website of a 8 switch panel [​IMG]