Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Another Great Experience with ORD

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by K5BLT4FUN, Mar 7, 2003.

1. K5BLT4FUN

K5BLT4FUN 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Well I ordered my Gen 2 Doubler Kit with the JJ Rotation of Friday of last week. I spoke with James and he said it would ship on Monday or Tuesday of this week. Well it arrived today and it looks great. Thanks guys for the great work, keep it up.

Layne /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. 82TOYLB

82TOYLB Registered Member

Ditto, I received my order in a timely fashion, about 1 week. I had to send the shaft back because the splines were spiraled and it did not go into the 205 input even with stout hammering. They sent me another one no charge without even receiving the one I sent back. Second shaft perfect. It is all assembled now. Just need to get a day off work to install it. Great product and customer service. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. JIMs70K25

JIMs70K25 1/2 ton status

I agree, Steve has a great group of people working for him. Everything I've ordered has made it all the way to the east coast in less than 5 days.

4. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

As always, atta boy's are appreciated.

5. 70jimmy

70jimmy 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark
    Ordered my body mount and transfer case mount kit a bit ago. It arrived quickly and with all the right parts. Very knowledgeable people there. I will order more later. Thanks Stephen, Now just to save up for lift and shackle flip.