Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

another guy that needs he butt kicked...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jekbrown, Oct 28, 2005.

1. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

linky

j

2. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

This guy's been all over the news lately, even though our good buddy Koffi Annan made some comments about his "Israel must be wiped from the face fo the Earth" comment, he still refuses to allow the UN to officially sanction the bastard and his sorry ass country.

I'm fine with that, let him and his countrymen keep talking and dig their own hole. I would love it if we said "We're not actually gonna do anything but we are going to let Israel do as they wish to deal with Iran". If we would stay out of the Middle East, other than to back Israel, they might unleash some Kosher ass-whipping in that area and save us the trouble. They have more stomach for it as a society than our overly concerned politically correct citizens.

3. Larry_in_Tx

Larry_in_Tx 1/2 ton status

Let’s just cut the Israeli army loose and that little problem will disappear. How long ago was that they bombed Iran, Iraq and Egypt on one run?

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

bah, I say we sign an alliance pact with Russia, England and Israel and we just kick the living snot out of Iran and Syria.... and anyone else in the middle east who complains about it.

j

5. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

"Iran will be removed from the U.N. immediately"

"Koffi, here is $10,000"

"Iran will be sanctioned at the U.N. and removed from all major committees and banned from attending all critical meetings and their ambassador to the U.N. barred"

"Koffi, here is $100,000"

"Iran will receive a severe written reprimand from the U.N. and their ambassador will pay a small fine"

"Koffi, here is $1,000,000"

"I called the Iranian president and really gave him an earful. I told him if he ever does that again, it will really be a serious violation"

"Koffi, here is $5,000,000"

"You know, you Americans are awfully sensitive considering your Constitutional guarantees of freedom of speech. Can't you just leave it alone? Iran is a valued member of the U.N. and will be allowed to continue to engage in dialogue affecting world affairs"

"Koffi, here is an extra $1,000,000 for your son too"

"I am announcing today that the U.N. is investigating the USA for international civil rights violations. I am demanding an immediate apology from the USA for their cowardly attack on one of our members"

6. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Send in the Mossad. They'll shut the focker up.