Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Another 'Husker's been arrested!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Sep 14, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Another \'Husker\'s been arrested!!!!

Not surprising, since he is the mascot.
    [​IMG]

2. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Re: Another \'Husker\'s been arrested!!!!

/forums/images/icons/blush.gif Not Herbie! He's not a Husker anymore, they fired him in favor of Lil Red. He must have sunk into a depression, funding his cocaine and heroin habit by robbing convenience stores, only to spiral further into the abyss by overdosing. It's a shame, really. He could've been somebody.

3. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Hey, great game Big Red played today, huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Penn State 40 - Nebraska 7

Enjoy the Peach Bowl.............if they make it! /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

4. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Fine, fine, they suck. I watched the game, and they were awful. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif Never thought I would see the day when Nebraska and Iowa State meet up to play, and the Cyclones have the better record. Gonna be a long year for us Husker fans.

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Gonna be a long year for us Husker fans.

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Hey, I admitted it. Not in denial about it. You should know how I feel, Sooner fans suffered through a couple long season not too long ago. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

7. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Bubba correct me if I am wrong but did it not say OU-68 UTEP-0 yesterday. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Why yes, you are correct my esteemed fellow OU loving California resident. I am much surprised by the Sooners performance yesterday. I really did not expect to cover the point spread like they did, but I guess after last week's Bama game, they had something to prove. Oh by the way, did you know the Sooners were only 43 point favorites as of Friday vs. UTEP?

9. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

WHOtep? Come on....

10. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Why no I did not know they were favored by 43. 43 68 what's the diffrence.

11. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Yes I must admit UTEP was not a worthy foe, but a win is a win and a big decisive will only up your rankings in the poll's. While a loss and a decisive loss at that will never get you a chance at the National Championship. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

12. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

You aren't deluding yourself into thinking OU has a title shot this year are you?? First, they don't have a prayer to beat Texas, and second-nobody will beat Miami this year. They will run the table, and win it all.

13. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

You probably said the same thing about Florida State when Oklahoma faced them in the Championship.

14. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

WE'll see how you feel about the title run the sunday after Texas beats the Sooners like they stole something.

15. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Now you are sounding like a sore Husker fan................with good reason. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

True, OU is an unknown at this time - which is a much better place to be than Nebraska is - we know their situation - and they won't be backing in a bowl game this year......... /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

16. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Not fawkin likely. Let's see...offense sucks, defense is SLLLLOOOOOWWWWWW. BUT, we have the best PUNTER in the land! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif Looks like Iowa State is going to give it to us nasty, then we have Texas (which I have tickets too, hooray), A&amp;M, and K-State, which look like they will add up to 4 more losses. /forums/images/icons/blush.gif The 9 wins per season ongoing record may be in jeopardy. At least CU got stomped and left that 19 spot open for the Huskers to drop to. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif