Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Another knee slapping tear jerker. Venting!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fr8train, May 7, 2002.

1. fr8train

fr8train 1/2 ton status

Watching CNN and they are saying that Sadaam 'INSANE' Hussien is calling his cabinet and general staff back to military training. " They need to be ready when/if President Bush decides to enter Iraq as part of the anti-terrorist push" ....I am guessing the first course in the training is "How to effectively recognize and surrender to recon drone" ... What part of "WASTE OF TIME" does he not understand? We rolled over his army the first time, literally.

2. 87GMC

87GMC 1/2 ton status

I think he's going to be more dangerous this time. I agree with those who say he was scared to use his weapons of mass destruction before. He knew that if he used them in Desert Storm, we would retaliate with nuclear. He also knew that due to the politics involved we wouldn't overthrow him once he was out of Kuwait. Now, I think he knows we coming after and we will defeat him, so he has nothing to loss and will use everything he has.