Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Another name this tune post

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Jun 25, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I didn't write down any of the lyrics I heard, and I can't remember them now... I've heard this song on the radio a couple times, and it sounds a lot like the singer from Disturbed... The music is slightly metal-ish, but not quite like Distrubed, but that's the closest description of the band I can come up with...

See what y'all can do with that /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

wow I can't do crap with that /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif that is so vague it hurts. Lots of bands sound like that and try to sound like that so sorry come up with some words at least... You do realize most radio stations list their playlist? Next time you hear it, note the time of day, the station and go to their site you can find it there.

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

I will do so...

4. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Christ man, could you be a little more vague? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif It's like "I heard this song on the radio, and they played guitars and drums, and the guy sang, do you know the song?" Sheesh /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

John

5. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

Maybe its Jimmy's Chicken Shack with Aaron Lewis from Staind as the guest singer...

6. kgillyk5

kgillyk5 1/2 ton status

That would be "Black Label Society",songs called House of Doom. I think Zakk Wylde from Ozzy O's old line up is the guitar player...Let me know if that is the song or not.

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Actually, I found the song... Completely by accident... After posting last night, I decided I should buy a Disturbed CD because I've been meaning to for like a year and never have... So today after getting my pay check I went downtown, fought with a bunch of morons for a parking spot 3 blocks away from the store (right across the street from the ugly ass "convenient" parking structure that's being built), and started looking at the CD's... They only had 2 (I dunno how many CD's Disturbed has, but the store had 2)...

SO I was looking at both of the CD's and I decided to buy the one that had no songs that I recognized the titles to, since I don't really like blasting over-played radio songs on my CD player, and I figured I should expand my Disturbed knowledge...

I popped the CD in, and whaddaya know, the first song on the CD is the song in question... Prayer is the title. How awesome is that?!?! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

8. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

you had never heard prayer? tsk tsk tsk.... /me rubs his disturbed tattoo and walks away