Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Another one finished...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by 55Willy, Jun 13, 2003.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

no not a case of beer, a roll of film. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    I got pics of the motor modification, had to bump it back 4" to clear the radiator. Pics of the tail gate cut to fit. and pics of the front sheet metal on. I was happy to see the it sit level once i got the matching tires on the rear.

Not sure how soon I can get those up since they are old school film on a roll and not some hi-tec digi.

-Jeremy

2. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Not sure how soon I can get those up since they are old school film on a roll and not some hi-tec digi.

[/ QUOTE ]
    No worries, we know youd NEVER let us miss a thing /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

either buy a scanner or get a photo CD when you send the film off /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    photo CD when you send the film off

[/ QUOTE ]
    Forgot about that, yeah both walmart and rite aid offer photo cd's on top of the film for only like a buck or 2 more, that way you don't have to worry about a scanner /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

it's not the matter of having the scanner or not. it's the time,LOL by the time I get off work everywhere is closed so I spend my lunch running around like a mad man.

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

You need to change your username to Madman 55willy /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

LMAO

or freak show, thats my nick name at work<LMAO

8. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Got them up at my webshot folder.

link to page two the last couple here are the new ones. Also there is a willy's part two folder with the pics of the motor stuff(not much) and Jeff's clevis hook mounts for my 14 ton shackles... yes 14 ton,LMAO