Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Another praise

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by OL14BLAZ, Sep 17, 2003.

1. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

Just received my order from ORD. I ordered a pair of their hy-steer arms (along with alot of other stuff) and this things are <font color="black"> BEEFY </font> If anyone has any doubt about how well built these arms are, DON"T. If I ever break one of these I think I will be broke too.

One question, how much stuff do I have to buy to get one of those famous OFFRoaddesign stickers for my K5???? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks for the great products and service Stephen. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Eric

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

We should have some more stickers in within the next couple of weeks, we're going to try to get them in as an actual catalog item so we can do a better job of keeping them in stock. We usually toss stickers in as good guy items (being a CK5 member helps there) or with big orders or regular customers.

3. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I need to get another t shirt from you, its become my good luck charm for working on the truck and getting things done with a lot less agrivation, I swear it works and i wont work on the truck in anything else. (Wife has to wash it seperate from everything else now) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    We usually toss stickers in as good guy items (being a CK5 member helps there) or with big orders or regular customers.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just placed another order Friday and I will be ordering more when I get to the 14FF install. So I will check back soon. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Eric

5. scrappy88

scrappy88 1/2 ton status

The ORD arms make the steering knuckle look small and weak in comparison. I put mine on a while back and was very impressed as well. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[​IMG]