Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

another racist post?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BranndonC, Mar 28, 2006.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

this pissed me off when I saw it as a bulletin on myspace from CHVYFAN

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
    From: <A HREF='http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=4710727'>CHVYFAN</a>
    Date: Mar 28, 2006 5:12 PM

ITS FUNNY HOW WHITE PEOPLE OR PEOPLE IN GENERAL TALK **** ABOUT US MEXICANS... THAT WERE ****IN "WABZ"..."WETBACKS"..."IMMIGRANTS".
    .."ALIENS"..."BEANERS"...BLAH BLAH BLAH...BUT LET ME TELL YOU...CALL US WHAT YOU WANT TO CALL US...SOMEDAY WE'RE GOING TO RUN THIS MOTHA ****ER AGAIN...BECAUSE WE OWNED THIS LAND BEFORE...AND NO MATTER WHAT WE STILL DO...THE MAJORITY OF THE POPULATION IS NOTHING BUT MEXICANS...WE'RE HARD WORKERS THAT WORK FOR OUR ****...WE MAKE THAT GREEN PAPER NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES...YEAH YOU MIGHT SEE US SELLING 'CORNS'..'PALETAS'..'CHICHARRONES'
    ...'TAMALES'.....
    'ORANGES'...'FLOWERS'...'CANDIES'..
    AND MORE....BUT U DONT SEE US ASKING FOR MONEY IN THE EXITS OF THE FREEWAYS...OUTSIDE OF 7-11'S...OR PICKING UP MONEY OUTSIDE THE DRIVE-THRU RESTAURANTS WHEN PEOPLE DROP MONEY...ALL U PEOPLE TALK **** ABOUT US...LIKE U ****IN GOT SOMETHIN ON US...WELL KEEP YOUR ****IN WORDS "SWEET&SOFT" BECAUSE SOMEDAY YOUR GONNA HAVE TO EAT EM!!!!!...IM JUST KEEPING IT REAL...THINK BOUT IT ...NEXT TIME YOU GO TO A FAST FOOD PLACE LOOK WHOS MAKING YOUR FOOD...NEXT TIME SOMEONE DOES YOUR YARD LOOK WHOS MAKING YOUR HOUSE PRETTY...NEXT TIME YOU WANT A TACO...OR BURRITO LOOK ON WHAT FOOD CATEGORY THAT FALLS IN OR NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO DRINK A "CORONA" LOOK WHERE THAT **** WAS MADE......
    IF U DONT REPOST DIS YOUR ASHAMED TO BE MEXICAN!"

===========================

MY Reply

"your a moron. Mexico owned this land for 22 ****ing years. This is NOT your land. We BOUGHT it from mexico. Mexicans who come here. have 10 kids, and dont bother to learn a word of english piss me off! Your fleeing mexico to come here and make this into mexico? You dont see europeans coming over by the millions claiming that new york is theirs do you? NO! Then why the hell is it ok for mexicans to try and turn the USA into a **** hole most of like mexico is? Your off my freakin list man... grow up and look at what all the illegal mexicans are doing to what used to be america.
    signed.
    A PROUD ENGLISH SPEAKING AMERICAN!

2. dogdaysunrise

dogdaysunrise 1/2 ton status

you honky bastard!

:D

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

I was seeing red when I wrote that. I'm not racist against mexicans. I am prejudice againt most illegals from mexico.

4. spongeidys

spongeidys 1/2 ton status

all i have to say is wtf

5. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

I'm not prejudiced... I hate everyone equally!

6. dogdaysunrise

dogdaysunrise 1/2 ton status

im not racist! i have a color tv!

7. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

i have nothin wrong with legal immigrants but FOCK the ones who come over here illegally:mad:

8. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

That idiot goes to school here, Ive seen his pile of crap around town. I can take pictures if you'd like, its super gay. He works at Burger King flippin burgers. Its sky high with those stupid STS, exhaust hanging all down, stock axles, and stupid purple paint.

9. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

im right with you on that one. my neighbor across the street is mexican. great guy, and he's into Chevy trucks (bought a 94 C1500 shorty the day before i bought my 92). awesome to talk to, always friendly. the occasional loud mexican music in the summers when they're throwing a party, no big deal really.

another group of mexicans moved in next door. loud parties all the time, cars parked all over the yard, coming and going at all hours of the night. the guy across the street was PISSED. when we found out the guy next door was selling meth, it took us a while to calm the guy across the street down. he was ready to kill.

they're not all bad, but the ones who are shouldn't be dealt with so lightly.

(BTW the meth guy was caught, and is now doing a 50 year sentence. your tax dollars hard at work, and another illegal immigrant with a free ride.)

10. NEK5

NEK5 3/4 ton status Premium Member

new sig thanks:haha: :haha:

11. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

its unfortunate for them that they come from such a $hithole but whats gonna happen if they all come here :confused::wink1::doah: as for that asshat, too bad they couldnt have sent him to a jail in mexico...:D

12. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

All you white folks need to leave this continent. I wanna take my
    Blazer buffalo hunting, and your white rules won't allow me to do that.:D

13. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

know whats hilarious to me? you go into restaraunts (fast food) and there are
    applications in spanish, umm...shouldnt you be able to read write and speak english to work with other english speaking people...and your clientel-(sp?)

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

15. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

one of my best friends from school is from mexico, yea they had a big family (11 boys 10 girls) and his parents spoke hardly any english. they immigrated (not sure legally or not, but theyve been in the same house for 20+ years) so that their family would have a good life. from what i can tell, they accomplished that.

what really pisses me off is earlier this month, the plant i used to work for finely closed its doors and moved to just across the border to juruas (sp?) mexico. 2700 jobs are gone from here to there and all they want to do is come here and take a job from me which i already gave to them. its taken me almost 6 months to find a decent job that i can put up with since i was layed off due to the plant closing. i have nothing bad to say about the people who come here and become legal residents like our great grandparents, however long ago. its the PEOPLE (don't have to be mexican)who come here illegally, to do whatever, that i have something with. yes there are jobs that alot of americans fell too good to do that someone needs to do. but it doesn't mean that they can come here and work till they get caught, get deported, then sneak back here.

im not sure how hard it is for them to become a legal resident, but it can't or shouldn't be all that hard.

16. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

i meant the land acquired by the louisiana purchase, but I was typing too fast to hit delete.

17. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

one of my biggest things is illegals dont pay taxes. come here legaly and pay taxes and were cool...

18. GotLabs

GotLabs 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Rant on, :mad: I figure, if you are not here legally you should leave or be forced to leave. I pay enough taxes, illegals dont. Heck work permitters dont pay taxes. You cats that have the warm heart, and dont want anyones feelings hurt just wait until SS runs out. Then we will see who should leave. I have been planning on retirement for almost five years now and it still doesnt look good. and I still have 31 yrs till im 62!
    I have seen the outsourcing results of jobs locally. My mom was retired after 29 yrs, a buddies wife was dismissed after 22yrs( 30k severance) I have been "not needed" for a summer job cause of illegals. It psssss me off! If you think Im racist, OFWP! That is my second amendment right!! And yes, I can be a member of racist organizations and still be a member of the US military, I just can not be a "practicing member" . Rant off.:D

19. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

What a coincidence- you can't be a "practicing member" of a racist organization here at CK5 either. :deal:

Lads, this thread is taking a turn for the worse. Tread lightly, please.......

20. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

umm isnt second ammendment right to bear arms...?