Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Another Rant...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mikey_d05, Nov 15, 2006.

1. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Met with my group for a school project tonight. We're supposed to come up with a proposal for putting up a shop for a couple of different project teams to work in.

So, one guy is looking into the cost of work benches, one guy is taking a couple pictures and measuring the existing labs to prove that they're inadequate, one guy is typing all the stuff, one guy is talking with the land office to see where we could put said shop, and I'm supposed to come up with cost estimates for the building, cement, wiring (lighting, 110, and 220), all the plumbing, heating, insulation, and labor....by Thursday at 8:30 a.m.

Gee, thanks guys, I appreciate you all taking a giant **** on my head and completely copping out on this project. :rolleyes:

2. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

Yep, I remember group projects when I was in college :mad: . The fact that they even showed up was a miracle! I even had one idiot file complaint against me after I ripped her a new one :D .

3. mostwanted

mostwanted 1/2 ton status

The key is to find other people "deligate" smaller parts of your project out to. What sort of building are u putting up? Steal fab? You can call and get guotes on morton buildings. Once u get the diminsions, call prospective contractors and give them diminsions.