Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

another reason ck5 is cool!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by supersize75, Dec 28, 2003.

1. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

Last night my truck had a little run in with a BIG rock!

Well I bent the poopie out of the tierod, darn thing was smiling big time like this.. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

then will tring to get off the hill, I managed to get the truck sideways, then catch a treee behind my front right tire..doh

apply some throttle.....Brake my ragjoint..now my truck is not able to steer , stuck on the hill side ways and teatering /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

well 30 minutes with a highlift, the truck goes down the hill on its own almoast rolling /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif, so now it's 3am and I getting my Mcgiver going on, I sawed off the positioners on the ragjoint. tapped them out and used 2 bolts I had in the truck to bolt it up wher the positioners were.

But my truck still cant go strait, so I limp it up the road, sleep in the frezzing desert all night and while getting to the road to call a tow truck I see my savior!

A fellow blazer, with mtr's a full cage and tons of other goodies, after talking he brings a block of would and a bottle jack and my tierod is back in service /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

While talking he mentions CK5, he's a user here /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif so i get his # and will go wheeling once my D-60 is in /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Very cool, CK5 is going world wide /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif Also met others in the last 6 months with CK5 stickers too /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I love it /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

No pictures though? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

No pictures though? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]no, baterries I grabbed were dead, who the hell saves dead batteries /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

4. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I hate it when my camera batteries are dead. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Whenever I go somewhere... 1st thing on my list is the cameras. Then I bring tools too if I remember.