Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Another reason to boycott U-Haul

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by rcpilot, Jan 9, 2004.

1. rcpilot

rcpilot 1/2 ton status

Back in October and November I needed to rent a U-Hual turck two times in order to complete a move. Both times I reserved a truck through their reservation sysytem at least two weeks out.....on both occasions I did not receive a call from their people the day before the rental date, as stated in their e-mails, to verify location and time. At both times I /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif had to call them and each time they stated they did not have truck avail and they could'nt tell me when I would get a truck /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif... when I called the supervising center they stated that they never know when the trucks will be in or be avail... I asked WHY do you take reservation and all I got was /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif...
    Now they have decided not to rent to Ford Explorer owners any trailer... they claim this is due to the tire issue..

2. mr_fujisawa

mr_fujisawa 1/2 ton status

i had the same thing happen with u-haul. i reserved a trailer to tow my s-10 behind my k5 and they never called the day before to confirm.
    u-haul blows