Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Another reason why Cali sucks!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Dec 16, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

The friggin weatherman is interrupting Monday Night Football. Now if these people were smart, put some old tires on the roof and you're single wide ain't going nowwhere and there will be mud afterward, who cares about a little breeze with rain????????????

GAME ON BOYZ!!!!!!

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Re: Another reason why Cali sucks!!!!!1

I dunno... I think 6 people have died on the West Coast from these storms. Seems important to me to let people know what the deal is.... don't need to have number 7 added to the list of dead...

3. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

They are so starved for news they'll show footage of anything just to get the air time... The friggin news said showers... I'm now surrounded by 2 feet of water and can't get out of my place in the work van. Will prolly have to use the K5 to go to work tomorrow... /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

4. landsmasher

Most likely 6 very stupid people. You see how people drive in the rain here. I'm suprised there aren't 50 and 60 car pile ups all up and down every freeway in the state... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

That's not what I'm saying. What I am saying is this, these so-called storms are nothing. It ain't wind until it's moving the 1 ton rock on the logging chain at the body shop, and it ain't a storm til someone gets their antannae struck by lighting................

And there is absolutely no reason to interrupt football over this piddly crap...............

6. 87Blazerlady

87Blazerlady 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Wah, wah, call a wahmbulance! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Would this be the one you are refering to?
    [​IMG]
    Now to get my point across, if most of these people were used to storms that we are used to out there, they'd be calling out the National Guard and declaring a state of emergency.

9. thatK30guy

Yep! That's the one! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. landsmasher

Well we are now populated by 3 less women who tried to use their car for a boat and two people, (one male and one female) who thought they could fly a small airplane in this storm. So are these people smart for what they did or are they just being nice by removing themselves from the gene pool? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

11. tmanofcali

tmanofcali 1/2 ton status

IF YA DONT LIKE IT.....GET THE **** OUT!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

later, todd

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    IF YA DONT LIKE IT.....GET THE **** OUT!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
    Could you please put that in simpler terms please?

13. tmanofcali

tmanofcali 1/2 ton status

lol....nope seems pretty simple to understand....lol

later, todd

14. landsmasher

Lemme tell ya about California.... I was born and raised here. Will be 51 in April. I come from a political family. I know a little about how things are and how they were and how they got changed.

Let me just say that California used to be one heck of a great place to live. But over the years the news got around and people came from all over the country and the world to live here. Now it sux...

It sux because the legislators found out what a bunch of really stupid people were moving here and decided to take advantage of them. The really srupid people they refer to are all you new people who have populated the place in the last 35 years. You people all thought that everyone in our local govt. had scruples. Well they are politicians folks. All liers and thieves... And when they saw you all commin here in droves to take in the sun and the freedom they decided to cash in. And CASH IN THEY DID!. And they are STILL cashing in.

In closing my solution to this problem is simple. How about all you people who moved here in the last 35 years go ahead and move out for a year or two. Then the rest of us can get this state back to what it used to be. Otherwise just get in line with the rest of the cows and file on through the turnstyles and into the jaws of slaughter...

OH and Merry Christmas To ALL!

Just my .02 worth... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Well, if y'all would get LA and San Fran out of the state, that would be a good start for getting freaks out of the state.

It's guaranteed that I'm gonna be out of here in a couple of years, it's just a matter of time. For me, it's all a culture thing. Even though I live in a somewhat rural and conservative, it's not as rural as I want so as soon as I get what I want out of the place, I'm outta here. My heart is back home and the only reason I'm still here is cause of a woman. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

16. thatK30guy

that would be a good start for getting freaks out of the state.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where you gonna move to? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. landsmasher

That's what they all say. Everyone wants to come here and get em a good lookin big boobed blonde and take her back to the woods and take her shoes away. Guess what? THEY DON"T WANT TO LEAVE! And they like thier shoes... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Where you gonna move to?

[/ QUOTE ]
    There's this little town out there in Kansas I was thinking of, what was the name of it? Ellsworth.......

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably New Mexico.

19. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

That's what they all say. Everyone wants to come here and get em a good lookin big boobed blonde and take her back to the woods and take her shoes away. Guess what? THEY DON"T WANT TO LEAVE! And they like thier shoes...

[/ QUOTE ]
    It's a long sad story and yeah, it involves a woman, but I was already out here at the time and decided to stay for a few years.

20. landsmasher

New Mexico is one of the places on my list for retirement. Only been there once but really enjoyed it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif