Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Another Ricer Story

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DUKE, Apr 27, 2002.

1. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

OK im in my blazer at a light on our little main street, a stupid ricer car pulls up loud music purple lights, and naturaly revs the engine. sounds like ass, I give mine a little, he goes again, I give her even more. Anyway light goes green he rips it, SMASH right into another car that made a late left turn. HAHA I felt bad at first but not anymore.

2. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

thats what you call a case of the double p's....hoss you know this one....a personal problem

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

rotflmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif ha ha ha ha ha ha
    the only person i feal bad for is the person he hit /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

4. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

yeah, but that guy/gal also ran a light too. I hope they had insurance.

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

very true /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

The thing I can't stand, and ya see on alot ricers lately is hydrolics. What is the point of bouncing the front end up and down ??? If I want my front tires coming off the ground, I'll build my motor and do it with TORK&HORSEPOWER !!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

This is so true I am also lucky enough to have a 1986 corvette pace car and the little honas don’t even have a chance it is like racing a garden tractor and a another thing I hate is that stupid simple crap on the hood of the car if they are soooo happy that they do not support this great USA get on a boat with your car and race it in the rice patties sorry it rant on your post /forums/images/icons/frown.gif